Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 06:17:40
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Food You Don't Like Started by: ChibiMoon on Jun 13, '21 16:02
In Egypt there is something they call Fesekh, it is raw fish that kept in a certain way till it is fermented and dried with much salt.
I don't think I would be able to even try it.
Report Post Tip

I'm pretty good at trying most things. On my never again list are Snails, Oysters, Aubergines, Peaches, dolmus and fermented eggs. Apart from these I will and have eaten pretty much everything on offer.

Report Post Tip

Oh lord Rickshaw you've now just added a load more to my list too. Yuck! Add offal too please....and black pudding. I thought I was a pretty much eat most things before this thread tbh. Also no venision, that's just mean....don't really get qualis eggs either or squid ink pasta things...seems I am actually quite fussy! 

Report Post Tip
Pineapples, hazelnut, coconuts, celery, cucumbers - but that doesn't extend to pickles I don't care that it comes from it, it's totally different. That's just a few of my food dislikes, can't stand those things, hate it even more when someone puts them in your food and tells you they didn't...I can taste it, I know it's there!
Report Post Tip

I like sushi grade salmon and tuna, but I can't deal with salmon cooked in any way, shape, or form. As far as tuna, if you give me that nasty ass shit that comes in a can, I will puke all over you.  A good ahi tuna steak is fine, though.

Report Post Tip

I agree with Alabama, Beans are a dislike for me... Butter Beans and Baby Lima Beans. I can eat red beans and rice or pork and beans but that's as far as I go on the bean tip.

Report Post Tip

Mayonnaise is of the devil and you should feel great sin when partaking in such ick I don't know why but I just hate it. Grosses me right out

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I dont like Sushi food. I tried multiple times, but its just nothing for me.

Report Post Tip
Thats not very difficult for me to answer lol. Spruitjes in Dutch, i thought they are called Brussel sproughts or something like that. Really something i dont like :)
Report Post Tip

Oh wow, I haven't checked this thread since I posted it and boy oh boy do you guys have a list of food you don't like! The nerd in me wants to make a spreadsheet, but I will refrain.

Biba I stand by my dislike for corriander! It is used in so many places, and I know loads of food has it, and other people find it delicious. I do not think it tastes like soap, all I know is it is gross and it needs to STAY OFF MY PLATE.

Report Post Tip
I like most food. Unfortunately I’ve been diagnosed with GERD so mentally I have to act like I hate most food now. Or at least the good ones that are all “acidic”. Makes me sad. Only two foods I’ve ever tasted and decided I do not actually like is stuffing and squash
Report Post Tip

SpaceBalls it's funny you have this take because I detest almost all squash and that's what I came to write about, but have an exception for eggplant as I thoroughly enjoy it in certain dishes (baba ghanoush immediately comes to mind, because there's something magical to me that happens when you expose it to flame for a really long time and it takes on a really rich smoky character.) especially as it relates to Indian food and some Italian cooking. 

For squash, I find the preparations and flavor just so lacking and watery that I have a hard time seeing its utility in anything that makes a dish better other than adding bulk, with the exception of butternut squash which can be quite good if you're roasting it for a nice period of time.

Report Post Tip
JeanRalphio...it was the butter squash I was talking about.

If you have a good eggplant recipe send it to me .... I'll try it.
Report Post Tip
There’s not much that I don’t like or won’t try. I will say though, I won’t be organs, no thanks. Also won’t do raw; clams, oysters etc… love sushi but those things not cooked are rather nasty.
Report Post Tip

I have a very strong distaste for cilantro. And if it counts, I also hate gin and tonic water separately, but when mixed, it's great

Report Post Tip
I don’t eat any fruits, and like 3 veggies.
Fuck that nonsense, bring on the beef!!
Report Post Tip

ONIONS!   I hate them.... I don't eat anything with them in it, therefore it makes me a very picky eater.  Lol

Report Post Tip

I forgot to say garlic, it's the worst and the breath you get from it after. So so gross.

Also mayonaise or however you spell it is prett damn awful , it makes me gag just thinking about it.

Report Post Tip

This may not be shocker at all but i really really dont like greenish vegetable it tastes like grass to me. Some kinds i can eat it in certain food or fired but just pure fresh i really want to puke just by thinking about it

Report Post Tip

For some reason I can't stand rice. Might be the texture or something but it's just not for me. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Food You Don't Like
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL