Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 22:18:10
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Food You Don't Like Started by: ChibiMoon on Jun 13, '21 16:02

Carrots suck. They’re bitter and take forever to be tender. When I get a bag of mixed vegetables I painstakingly take out each carrot to focus on the real stars, peas and corn.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip
I have an absolute hate for mushrooms and anything cooked with it
Report Post Tip

Seafood. Even when it's well cooked it still smells terrible. Don't know how people can overlook that.

Report Post Tip

Never been much of a picky eater, but a few things I still can't stand are cooked peas and brussel sprouts, to me they just taste like dirt! Hell I love fish outta the can, I'll even turn to spam before I eat a cooked pea!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Brussel sprouts  :x I haven't yet found a way that I enjoy them. I'm not sure if it's texture? Smell? 

Any tips from those that love em? 🤣

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Food I don't like....mmmm let me see.

Oh i've got it.

Anything that can still crawl off my plate I would not like. I guess I would die if I had to eat a grub or anything like that.

I would not do well on fear factor LOL

Report Post Tip
Brussel sprouts can be amazing if cooked right. Go to a high end restaurant that serves them and you probably won’t be disappointed. The same goes for mussels. The can be nasty as fuck if they are poor quality and cooked by someone who doesn’t know what they are doing, or pretty decent if good quality and cooked by a decent chef.
Report Post Tip

Bitter things. Especially bitter salad, but also other things that I can't even name that gives this taste that covers and ruins the taste of the other things you're eating.

Report Post Tip

I really hate bell peppers, something about them just gets me angry. Show me a bell pepper and I assure you that I will react in a very angry manner, very unpleasant.

Report Post Tip

Cream, I absolutely hate cream. When I see people loading it on to their dessert I just don't understand why you'd want to spoil it with that stuff. Hate milk too.

Report Post Tip
There are many foods I dont like for eg. I hate all Vegetables but if I have to choose a single food it will be tough.

If it has to be only one thing then it is Sushi. Now dont tell me its an acquired taste cos I dnt want to have acquired taste for it.
Report Post Tip

Tofu is not my jam. It's so not my jam that I'd rather eat a fistful of veggie jam than eat tofu. It just doesn't do it for me and whoever likes it is an enemy of mine, now and forever.

Report Post Tip

For me it is a bit weird, I like vegetables and stuff, but I can almost never eat cooked veggies (except like those you must, potato and shit). But this is mostly due to the fact because they (cooks) put the veggies at the same time as meat or something, so you get paprika or tomato that and been boiling for 2 hours and of course it is blagh

Report Post Tip

Not many foods I dislike. I guess with me it comes down to texture. For that reason, Snails and Oysters are far too slimy for my palette.

Report Post Tip
Liver aint that tasty and also sheep-meat is avthing I always try to avoid when eatingm Forgot McDonaods hamburger which isnt a burger and always is avoid by me.
Report Post Tip

I can't stand Jalapeno. It's not the spice, I love hot food to be honest. It's more the crunch of it while paired with the spice, I just can't seem to get away with it. And because no-one seems to believe that chopping it finely and blending it into a dish is the way to go. For some reason, everyone seems to think that it has to be cut into thick, chunky slices and just plonked on top of whatever you're eating. Nah, it's not for me.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Onions! I hate onions and they're in everything! I swear when I learn to cook I can't wait until I can start cooking my own food and replace it all with Garlic instead xD

Report Post Tip

I don't like cheap hamburger meat. The flavor is usually disgusting no matter what you put on your burger. I also don't like it because there's nothing worse than biting into your burger and there's a chewy thing in there. When I end up with that chewy piece of burger it ruins the whole meal for me. I can't even eat the rest of the burger.

Report Post Tip

Corn is a food i dont like but i love the look of it the smell and seeing butter melting over it makes my tummy rumble but i have tried it over and over but just dont like it :(

Report Post Tip

I'm not very good at spicy foods. As a kid even cracked black pepper was way too much spice for me...as an adult my spice tolerance has increased, but not enough to really eat anything branded as spicy. I wish I had better tolerance for it, maybe by the time I'm 80 or something at my current rate of tolerance development!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Food You Don't Like
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL