Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 17:24:46
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 … [ > - >>> ]
Food You Don't Like Started by: ChibiMoon on Jun 13, '21 16:02

Not much food I don’t like. I guess if I really had to pick something - I’d say it’s the rich/bland types of foods. 

never been a big fan of squash either. That’s a hard one to make taste good.

Report Post Tip
Well, I eat almost everything, as many others around here. One thing I don't like is beets. I can eat if needed, it's healthy food, but I definitely dont enjoy it.
Report Post Tip

I don't really like cucumbers but I love Pickles so I guess it's a conundrum a paradox I love onions so onions are one of my favorite things but I could never get used to cucumbers

Report Post Tip

Mayonaise, it's one of the grossest things in the world, if you wanna see a grown man throw up on the spot give me a tiny spoon of that. So so gross!

Report Post Tip

MMMMmmm definitelyy like a lot of stuff. If I'm hungry enough I don't think there is a food I don't like. I'll eat just about anything if it comes down to it.

I prefer my food cooked though, so no raw stuff like sushi or some crazy shit. But If it was all we had I'd be thankful for it and eat it anyhow.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I really don't like avocado or cauliflour.     Pretty much all other vegetables I'm good with but those two I like to avoid.   It is getting tougher as avacado seems to be on just about anything things days.   

Report Post Tip

Cooked peas, by themselves I can't stand em! Taste like dirt to me. Most everything else I'll eat except sweets I'm also not a fan of. Cake, pie, ice cream. I'll have 2nd helping of food and skip dessert thank you very much!

Report Post Tip

I just recently had pizza that had pesto sauce as the base and I have to admit that I really wasn't impressed at all with the results.

Report Post Tip

I generally avoid fast food and processed food, same goes with food that contains mainly saturated fat and exessive amounts of fruit (fruit is healthy yes, but sugar is sugar is sugar)

Report Post Tip

I really dont like fish. Normally I eat everything, but fish is not my favorite. 

I rather have a big steak and preferably made on the bbq, but hey, thats just me.

I dont like Brussel sprouts or however you call them. I taste them whatever they do, mixing them whith other food, it does not work. Dont like them at all
Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

What is the point of Celery, horrible stuff raw or cooked and just doesnt taste nice.

Report Post Tip

Seafood, specially stuff like oysters and the like. First of all, what the fuck, how do people deal with all that viscous stuff. Sounds like a pain to eat and it just looks pretty gross to me.

Report Post Tip

I really cannot stand veggies. But apparently people need to eat them. Blegh.

Report Post Tip

Coriander. What is with that. I think it's a poison. Like Nightshade.

Mango. Not sure about that fruit either. It feels sweaty. Fruit should not be sweaty.

Report Post Tip
Eat what I really don't like.   

I absolutely do not like fish.     I

only like mussels from the sea.
Report Post Tip

I gave this a try yesterday evening thanks to the suggestion from a friend on lounge a few days back.  Mustard on watermelon, never again. Lord only knows what possesses a man to try such an unholy concoction in the first place yet there is Billy2X, a complete remorseless savage in possession of an iron stomach. 

Report Post Tip

So the other day I went to Sonic to get myself a breakfast burrito.  Since your drinks are half price using the app I ordered from my app.  I noticed that I could get 'extra' cheese sauce and I thought to myself... hey I like that cheese sauce so extra would be even better, right?  Wrong I took one bite and almost threw up.  It was so gross I just had to throw it away.

Report Post Tip

i don't like eggplants.

i tried eggplants lasagne once and that was weird so i'm avoiding this. Like, who would like to eat aggplants in the lasagne?

Might be strange, but I don't like any white sauces...mayo, sour cream, whip cream, ranch, alfredo sauce...anything that's white. Part of the reason is because my best friend, when I was younger, always had white gunk in the corners of his lips and it discussed me so much that at a young age I stopped eating all white sauces. I think I was dramatized as a child :/

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Food You Don't Like
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL