Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 19:59:54
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Food You Don't Like Started by: ChibiMoon on Jun 13, '21 16:02

Yeah, another vote for onions. Can't stand em. I quite like the smell of 'em being fried TBF, but I don't eat em, pass. Lol.

Report Post Tip
Anything vegetarian or vegan related food. I eat extra meat just so that one carrot hugger who thinks they are making a difference are not.
Report Post Tip

I will eat pretty much anything, but if given the choice I will 100% reject any sort of tinned vegatable. Corn, peas, carrots, mushrooms, greenbeans* it doesn't matter. Fresh or frozen, that is all I will allow to grace my kitchen god damn it.

*Canned greenbeans are only acceptable in greenbean caserole because what a faff it is to cook frozen and then make it. 

Report Post Tip

Well, the list used to be longer.. but theres still things that I dislike. Spinach is one of them. Not so much for the taste, cause it doesnt taste like much, but it just looks so disgusting in food when cooked that I just dont want to eat it at all!

Report Post Tip

I love all food and can honestly say I'm still waiting to try something that I dislike. Don't get me wrong, I've eaten some things that I'm indifferent about but nothing that I've thought "Never again."

Report Post Tip

Coriander - augh - the taste is petrid to me, and no idea why. Folks seem to like to sprinkle it everywhere and it's my kryptonite, so I have to carefully pull out

The other is peppers, which are a cheap filler in countries that I visit, and again, pull the buggers out. Bloating and gas, which is too bad cause it's a colorful thing.

Finally, chocolate, just never got into the taste.

A friend is doing a detox food removal cleanse and he's looking great, as is his wife, after doing it and finding theeir food issuees

Report Post Tip

I eat almost anything, except for kidney beans and shrimp.

shrimp is just visual but the kidney beans make me puke!

Report Post Tip

I hate raisins so much. Some of my friends enjoy putting it in salads, and it just ruins everything for me. Also pretty difficult to sort away before eating

Report Post Tip
I hate pork can't stand it
Report Post Tip
Anything including cauliflower. The smell, the taste but the worst is actually the texture. In restaurants they serve you often mixed veggies, not paying attention and just munching on it is a dangerous risk. Before you know it you grind on that grained yucky shit!!
Report Post Tip
Not a fan of sushi and my friends give me shit for it lol. I feel like there's a certain type out there I'd like, but going through the menu to find the sushi I like doesn't seem like a logical way to do it lol.
Report Post Tip

I just thought of a good one, I think, maybe, possibly, but I don't like lobster at all. I've tried it a few times and it doesn't do anything for me, but crab has it going on.

Report Post Tip

There are a lot of foods that I am not at all fond of that I would perhaps eat if I was hungry enough. So of the ones I would wish never to eat even when very hungry would be in the 'edible offal' category food such as tripe or kidneys. Also not a big fan of mushrooms and dread the thought of eating any kind of ' lab grown ' meat or meat substitutes.  I'd be digging for worms and eating locusts before resorting to that crap.

Report Post Tip

Not that i have tried it before, but i would deffo not try baluts, which are duck fetuses straight from the egg. Very comom in asia, but also very gross.

Can you imagine your self eating duck fetuses?

Pics for reference: https://www.yourtripagent.com/img/asia-2018/how-to-eat-balut-6.jpg

Report Post Tip

I can eat everything. Everything that is included in the mediterranean cuisine to be more specific. From any kind of vegetable to any kind of meat. I could never eat meat the way the people in the West/North Europe eat it though. Almost raw and in some cases raw!!

Report Post Tip

i  realy do not like kidney beans.

Report Post Tip

For me chicken gizzards, or liver for some reason I cannot get past the iron flavor and the tough texture. I also don't like chicken hearts just weird to say the least.

Report Post Tip

I've answered this thread before, but it's worth repeating. Tomatoes. I hate tomatoes and I think they need to go away forever. Bleh. 

Report Post Tip
I can not say that I am crazy about oily foods.
Beans, fricassee, chickpeas and the like.
In general, boiled ones, although healthy, are immune to me.
Report Post Tip
I’m not a huge fan of chicken Alfredo. My whole family loves it so it makes it hard. Because I would hate to have to stop them from having it, but I do 😂
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Food You Don't Like
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL