Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 15:08:11
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Food You Don't Like Started by: ChibiMoon on Jun 13, '21 16:02

McDonalds hamburger in europe., taste like shit

Report Post Tip

Shellfish...can't stand them.  Also, any fish served whole.  Can't be doing with eating something while it looks up at me from the plate!

Report Post Tip

As long as I live I will never like broccoli.  I have tried it every way you could think of and they all taste bad.  It is one of the few things I will never, ever eat.

Report Post Tip
I hate eggplants,pasta,carrots, I Don't there's a long of things I don't like but I'm not a picky eater either if I choose what I like ahead of time I generally don't have a fit over it lol
Report Post Tip

Mashed potatoes the texture of it has always been the worst as when I try to swallow it always makes me want to puke

Report Post Tip

Not only do I not like Kale….

I even hate people that eat kale.

Im a kaleist.

If you eat kale you probably enjoy hiking as well.

Youre the worst type of person in the world.

‘Well, after whatever Reorx is.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I think it has to be mushroom. The first time i tasted it, I almost puked on my plate. I did spit it and ran to the wash room and gargled. The peculiar thing is that I got the chance to consume it after a few years and I wanted to give it a go but it was almost the same story. I just couldn't get it down my mouth!

Report Post Tip

I cannot stand cucumber, peas or licorice..  horrible stuff that I don't believe should even be in existence

Report Post Tip

Not much i wont eat maybe things that are whole? like insects oh and sprouts but i will eat most things so long as it doesnt have marmite ontop because that stuff just shouldnt be eaten.

though on top of that i dont like cotton wool balls so i dont want to eat those either

Report Post Tip

When you go,..! and you waited 6 months and you go to KFC and get home only to find one piece missing and everything undercooked!

:D

Report Post Tip

Lamb x| no matter how it's done I'm not a fan, i don't know if its the etxture or the taste but ugh, no thanks!

Report Post Tip

Onions!   I do not like them.  Matter of fact I hate them.  Hahahaha

Oh and add Asparagus to that list.

Report Post Tip

I hate everything in gourmet.

I'm more a traditional guy in food, but can't resist on pizza and burgers.

Fruits like pineapple, avocado and such i don't even touch them.

Report Post Tip

Sea food, I don't know what it is but I just don't like it. As a kid I apparently loved kippers but now can't stand the stuff, taste or smell.

Report Post Tip

I don't like to eat shit, I mean, why chew something I already chewed, I am lazy and don't like to do things twice so why do it. I mean if it tasted the same way going down as it does coming out then maybe but highly doubt it, just saying.

Report Post Tip

Quite an unpopular thing....but I don't like cheese! Nothing with it on haha. It stops me eating things like pizzas, lasagnas etc! Many debates with friends / family but I'll never be turned, cheese just isn't for me ! -_-

Report Post Tip

Gerkins..... never have never will.  Those things are an absolute disgrace.

The way that McDonalds / BurkerKing often place ultra small ones on a burger so you miss it also should be outlawed.

Report Post Tip

I realy dont like baked apples, cinamon, grapes, cherrys, theres many food combinations i realy dont like, i don't know why, it's just i dont like it, thats it :D 

Report Post Tip

I'm personally not a picky person but I'm not fond of asparagus. I don't know if it's just been cooked incorrectly my entire life. I can force myself to eat it but I'm not happy about doing it.

Report Post Tip

KFC mashed potatoes remind me of the stuff they used to serve me in school all the way from elementary to high school. It's also sometimes a little gritty or grainy. I have no idea how people like it. It's certified ass.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Food You Don't Like
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL