Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 01:14:37
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 … [ > - >>> ]
Food You Don't Like Started by: ChibiMoon on Jun 13, '21 16:02

I really cannot stand pineapple, it just makes my tongue feels weird and the taste is not pleasant at all.

Report Post Tip

I'm really not big on cilantro, but I can make exceptions for it in certain foods... like ceviche or if there isn't too much... 

Report Post Tip

the food i dont like hmmmm i think its got to be a carrot 

Report Post Tip
Idk if this counts as food or not but . Onions , croutons , spaghetti that’s made by anyone other than my mother . Strawberry’s on cheese cake , actually I just don’t like strawberries. Those are a couple of shit I don’t like .
Report Post Tip

I dont eat fish. Sometimes I do eat it but I never feel comfortable after eating it.

So I prefer skipping these from the menus.

Report Post Tip

Recently I tried to eat licorice again and that's definitely a real favorite of mine for food that I don't like, it isn't like most foods where the idea sickens me or I'm not interested in eating it, but when I eat licorice I actually feel sick and as if I have to vomit immediately afterward. Suppose it is one of those foods you need to get used to and I hopefully never will have to.

Report Post Tip

A real strange one this probably; I expect a backlash haha. I really hate peanuts when they're in a chocolate bar or have chocolate on them. I'm cool with peanuts, as well as peanut butter both smooth and crunchy. I just don't like it when it's mixed with Chocolate, no idea why. I just prefer them separately because I'm a big weirdo. 

Report Post Tip

There's just something blatantly wrong with milk chocolate.

Report Post Tip

I try to stir clear of selective foods from public places. I had a few places make decent eggplant but not worth a gamble for me to be disappointed. I know I don't like liver for sure though

Report Post Tip

Beets. I was forced to eat these so much as a kid. It was horrible. Can't even look at them and be okay.

On top of that liver. Do you realize how gross this meat is? It is not pleasant, hard to chew (at least the way my mother made it) and all I ever wanted to do was spit it out.

Coconut. Just cant stand the taste of that stuff.

Report Post Tip

I really cant stand certain mushrooms, some are good. But I am not a big fan overall.

Report Post Tip

Caviar. Bleh! Don't see what all the fuss is about.

Report Post Tip

I for one am not a fan of sushi. I can honestly say that I’ve tried it multiple times and while I can eat one and be like oh that was good. I can’t eat more than that without being like.. yea nope. Not eating the rest lol

Report Post Tip

Fishy food, same as above, I can't eat it, Sushi, and fish food in general, Just don't like it. No matter how hard I try.

Report Post Tip

I have yet to find a preparation for yucca that I enjoy. The texture and the flavor is just pitifully bland and reminds me of a potato that has had its life force removed from it.  Boiled, fried, sauteed, you name it.  

Report Post Tip
I despise anchovies. They're a gross fish that isn't even the right size. Big lame.
Report Post Tip

Food I don't like is. 

I really don't like fish. 

Other than that, I like almost everything. 

But fish is out of the question.
Report Post Tip

I agree with Tony-Arena here, I so dislike fish. Sorry for fish lovers, but its nothing for me.

Give me meat and I eat it :)

Report Post Tip

Cream. Absolutely revolting, I have no idea how anyone can spoil a dessert by putting cream on it. And milk, just the thought of that taste makes me feel ill.

Report Post Tip

I don't really like lemon flavors in snacks, if that counts as a food. Especially in cookies. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Food You Don't Like
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL