Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 00:58:40
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [ > - >>> ]
Food You Don't Like Started by: ChibiMoon on Jun 13, '21 16:02

Salmon has started to gross me out. It is a staple in my house and just the smell of it cooking gags me and I dry heave and have to flee. 

It is truly disgusting and I can't imagine eating it cold/smoked. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Just passimg by to let yall know i still hate corn like i hate doing jail breaks! Fuck corn! Disclaimer: other corn products such as popcorn, cereal flakes and cheap ass beer are all welcome.

Corn and direct variations are horrible things.

On the other hand, i hate raw onions, and most vegetables, but i can bare eating it.

Corn is my nemesis.

Fuck corn.
Report Post Tip

It has to be Corned Beef wtih cabbage! the two most tasteless foods put together. you need to drown them in ketchup or Barbeque sauce just to be able to choke them down.

Report Post Tip

Killshot what is wrong with your tasters? Cabbage and corned beef are awesome either by themselves or together for St. Patty's day. Don't like bell peppers, olives or any kind of sweet pickle..

I cannot stand truffle. I just don't get the appeal. It's so funky and has a strange texture. It just doesn't do it for me.

Similarly mushrooms since they're so closely related. Not a fan and avoid at all costs.

Pineapple on pizza is one of the worst foods I could think of. I don't understand how a person could like such a thing, it's an abomination to all culinary arts and to life itself.
Report Post Tip

Hm, I'm ok about pineapplex on pizza. Cmom be original, let's not agree with everything only because someone said that. First try have it, after you can say if is good or not.

Report Post Tip

i dont like turnips radishes olives or onions either.  no matter how you cook em or not they just make me sick.

Report Post Tip

Cooked mushrooms and okra. Both of the texture distrub me so badly my body shudders if a bite of mushroom is missed after picking it out of the dish!

SO MUCH Yuuuuckkk!!!!

Report Post Tip

I used to be a chef, so I'll eat damn near anything once, and most things twice.

But I've developed a dislike for eggplant, and there's a handful of foods I'm allergic too.

don't like meth food lol. like eat food that so good meth head try fight you. dont like

any kind bad food.

Report Post Tip
Practically all the nasty vegetables like celery, tomatoes, bell peppers and broccoli. The rest of them I can tolerate.
Report Post Tip
Most fish just makes me sick, except prawns,cod and anchovies...

And fish sauce is disgusting to me, plus a mention for tofu
Report Post Tip
I don't like chicken, I can't even explain why I don't like it. Mainly just fried chicken. I just think it's disgusting.
Report Post Tip

Seafood of any kind. Come near me with it or even attempt to get me to eat it will not end for whoever is involved.

Another food is tomato.
Nope.
Just nope.

I eat pretty much anything, but I absolutely detest tinned or canned vegetables. Its the one thing where I would rather go without than have tinned corn or greenbeans. Blame my mother, she had a lovely veggie garden growing up so I'm spoiled. There are exceptions, tinned tomatoes being the main one. 

Report Post Tip
Green peppers.
Why do they exist?!
Am I the only one who thinks they taste like poisonous leaves?
Report Post Tip

Report Post Tip

Jalapeño's. It's not that I don't like hot food because I love it. It's the texture, I just can't get away with it at all. 

Report Post Tip
Eggs
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Food You Don't Like
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL