Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 23:26:55
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Food You Don't Like Started by: ChibiMoon on Jun 13, '21 16:02
What I really don't like is a Dutch product. 

I don't like sprouts. 

I don't eat fish either. 

I also don't like shellfish.
Report Post Tip
I can't eat Sushi it makes me sick.. I have tried but I just don't like it
Report Post Tip
I recently ate a bunch of MRE's. Gotta say that I didn't like any of them. I'd rather have dog food.
Report Post Tip

Definately cucumber, oh and watermelons..... they taste like nothing and its weird 

Report Post Tip

Mushrooms, slimey little buggers. Celery too just because what is the point of it really? Takes more calories to eat it well that on it's own is reason enough to hate it.

Report Post Tip

MUSHROOMS!

Ain't nobody got time for that, mushrooms suck

Report Post Tip

Don't know how people enjoy seafood tbh. For me it never loses that sea smell and it's so damn gross lol.

Report Post Tip

I do not like eating fish because of how much they smell. Rest of the seafood is fine, in fact I love eating them.

Report Post Tip

anything from water. A combination of the textures and smells...freaks me out!

Report Post Tip

I do not like mushrooms or squash. I don't like to eat vegetables. Lettuce is for rabbits. Keep your salads. Give me meat instead. Well potatoes are ok.

Report Post Tip

Don't like cucumbers. Love pickles though. I guess I just like brines then. Gonna drink some brine and get back to you all with the results of this test.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
A man cant stand the taste and smell of mushrooms cooked.. just.. no. Keep those things away from me k thanks.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Kimchi, I'm not sure if anybody here has tried kimchi but it is horrendous. Kimchi is fermented cabbage, I would no recommend it
Report Post Tip
There are lots or foods and drink I do not like to taste but quite like the smell. Such as Mushrooms, coffee, strawberry flavoured anything with the exception of jam and the actual fruit itself. Vanilla, and any sea food. The list goes on... I think I just realised how fussy I am. Eek.
Report Post Tip

wish I liked Mexican, and I am in the minority, but it disagrees with me, more than i agree it. I love tomatoes, cheesees and wrap kind of stuff, so it would seem it's a good bet, but for some reason, nadda

coriandeer and parsley give me the flips too

Report Post Tip

I can't stand the taste or smell of fish or seafood, but lots of people can't comprehend this. I endlessly get asked ohh so you don't like cod, no I don't like fish.. oh ok how about trout. No! I do not like fish! 

Report Post Tip
It's pretty hard for me not to like a food, but off of the top of my head I can think of one. In Spain they eat something regularly called caracoles, which is basically cooked snails. Now, I've never tried it, but I have no desire to like that food...
Report Post Tip
Over the years I lost my appetite for fish I used to love seafood now I'm not such a big fan of it.
Report Post Tip

I try to avoid anything with cilantro, but there are things that I like that have it in it... like guacamole and ceviche so I forgo the unpleasant additive sometimes. 

Report Post Tip

I hate avocado and celery 

Avocado tastes like chalk 

And celery tastes like battery acid 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Food You Don't Like
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL