Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 07:19:24
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Food You Don't Like Started by: ChibiMoon on Jun 13, '21 16:02

i've got to say i fucking hate peas

also, frozen yogurt, to quote the great ron swanson 'be ice cream or be nothing' fucking dairy failure.

Report Post Tip

I guess this one could tie in with my hatred for EVERYTHING seafood but...

SUSHI!

From the raw af fish that's used to the seaweed it's wrapped in. Why? Just why?

Report Post Tip

Ugh I could list a hundred things I don't like. I'm pretty picky, basically have the pallette of a 12 year old. I live on pizza rolls and hi c. But if I had to pick the number one thing I won't eat that isn't outrageously gross like cicadas or something, I'd say mushrooms. they're so slimy and gross :(

Report Post Tip

I am generally good with any food but the one which evades me to this day is liking olives, they spoil any meal for me

Report Post Tip
Wayne I was the same for years, only in the last few years having used them in c9oking myself have i come to be able to eat mushrooms.
Report Post Tip
I absolutely hate fish! I hate the smell , taste and texture! I get so mad when people heat up fish in the microwave at work and it smells up the whole break room! It’s so bad I can’t even enjoy my break lol! Fish is awful 🤢🤮
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I really don't like avocado although it does seem to be taking over the world.    Combination of the texture and taste just don't appeal to me.   

Report Post Tip

There are a bunch of food I do not enjoy eating and most of them fall into the same food group. Vegetables heh. There are a few of them I like but the rest are ..

Report Post Tip

i can't stand olives.. 

Report Post Tip

i think it would be like. cat / dog and like human or turtle. that all just turns me off eating. then again, never know what i get down the local haha :D

Report Post Tip
Ketchup, or catsup if you are so inclined, is an abomination. I actually had someone dare to ask me one time “How come you like tomatoes but don’t like ketchup?” As if they are even close to the same thing. Read the fucking ingredients. Oh, I don’t know, how come you like filet mignon but don’t like dog food?
Report Post Tip

I don't like to eat any kind of cooked fish (except salmon and codfish), meat (except grilled, fried or roasted meat) and some minor vegetables.

Report Post Tip

Tomatoes. 

The smell, the taste, texture. They completely wreck whatever other food they touch. Especially sandwiches. Soggy bread? Yeah I definitely want NONE of it! 

Report Post Tip

Olives. Ugh. Especially on pizza. It is a super common topping where I live and no matter how specific you are that you don't want the olives.....voila! Olives. Terrible garbage food.

Report Post Tip

I thought about it really hard, and I don't think that I like pumpkin pie either. It's kind of waxy. Pass.

Report Post Tip
I’m really not a fan of Jalapeno’s, can’t stand them. It’s not the heat and spice of them, as I enjoy hot and spicy food. It’s the texture, I just can’t get away with the crunch of them. It feels like what I imagine eating a cockroach would feel like 😂
Report Post Tip
I love everything tomato based with the exception of ketchup. Never really liked the stuff.
Report Post Tip

I hate liver. My mom would make it when I was a kid. I would literally gag on it and she'd tell me no way I couldn't like it. It's good, because she made it with bacon and onions. It was so disgusting. I was lucky my dog would hang out under the table at dinner time. That dog would eat anything. lol

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Never really like sushi, don't really get why raw fish mixed with rice is "the thing".

Don't think I know a person who doesn't like it, so must be something wrong with me.  

But I got one raw fish dice that I really love, Tuna Carpaccio.

Report Post Tip
What I really don't like is a Dutch product. 

I don't like sprouts. 

I don't eat fish either.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Food You Don't Like
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL