Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 15:10:55
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Food You Don't Like Started by: ChibiMoon on Jun 13, '21 16:02

Any meat that’s sweet. The lord designed meat to be salty why are you gonna make it sweet.

I also don’t eat chicken with bones in it because seeing the veiny stuff makes me eeeeee

Report Post Tip

Faux or fake meat for the most part. Imitations suck and almost always fall short of what it's aiming for. Indian and Chinese cuisine have figured out how to operate without it for a long time so I'm not sure why it's such a crutch for people in the West.

Report Post Tip

I don't like brown rice... The taste and texture are just not great... If I'm gonna have rice which isn't often anyway, it'll be white rice... And if it's shitty white rice, I won't bother eating it anyway. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The food I don't like are sprouts, leeks and a few other things. To be honest it is the texture and taste of them that turns my stomach.

Report Post Tip

Oh man, there's several things I don't enjoy. Anything seafood is a definite no go from me. Nothing fishy, and nothing that can live or grow beneath the surface of water. Just no.

Report Post Tip

I'm not the biggest fan of mushrooms especially by themselves they taste like the fungus they are, and should be abolished.

Report Post Tip

I don't like avocado.   Sadly it seems to be taking over the world and is on everything.    Superfood I know but still, it's a little much.

Report Post Tip

Yeah I also dont like avocado.. I have tried and it doesnt taste bad, but I will never buy it myself.. bananas are the best!

Report Post Tip

There two main foods I really dislike, the first is mash potato. Mash potato not only tastes revolting but even looks horrible on the plate and then there is custard. The smell alone is disgusting and never mind the horrible taste !

Report Post Tip

i dont like peas. i dont like brussles. i dont like sweet potatoes and you cannot change my mind. they should not be food you eat with how disgusting they are

Report Post Tip

I am definitely not a big fan of fish. I will certain "fishballs/fiskefrikadeller" (meatballs, but with fish) but I think that's about it. Other stuff might be tolerable, but I definitely don't enjoy it!

Report Post Tip

I cannot for the life of me bring myself to eat the gherkins in a hamburger from McDonald's, just can't be done

Report Post Tip

It's rare about dislike a food but i need to open an exception about chayote, like cmon it doesn't have any taste. I can't even stand the smell lmao. 

Report Post Tip
The food I don't like, I think is egg
Report Post Tip
I thing the food I hate is egg probably because it makes me want to vomit anytime I ate it
Report Post Tip
Food I don't like. 

And what I really don't like. 

I don't eat fish. 

I don't chew bones either.
Report Post Tip

I absolutely hate the texture of tomato

Report Post Tip

Cilantro tastes like the devils anus. 
it is my understanding that many people enjoy it, but for thee life of me I cannot figure out how. 
It tastes like Reorx smells 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I agree on the cilantro. It tastes like garbage. Father OMalley lies though. I thought priests weren't supposed to lie. Maybe you really did have to much fun with that alter boy unlike what you said/

Report Post Tip

Myself went to a resturaunt,, and paul  and i ordered sushi and a mixed drink. we ate and drank,while leaving the place went to the bathroom and vomitted it up.   I will never eat sushi,ever again.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Food You Don't Like
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL