Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 20:44:18
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Food You Don't Like Started by: ChibiMoon on Jun 13, '21 16:02

"You can’t possibly dislike coriander, it’s the single best aromatic herb to add to your food. You put it everywhere, even on cereal. " I would agree it is delicious I love it

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I’m not a huge fan of peppermint ice cream. It taste like I’m eating toothpaste. Who the hell would want to eat that. A lot of people don’t agree with that but you can’t change my mind
Report Post Tip

Anything that lived in water.

Report Post Tip

I cant think right now as i just woke up but if someone picked tacos as a food they despise, I can bet you can not trust them!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I dont like fish in any form

Cheese i dont eat either. Not even on a pizza.

Vegetables that become all soft and moshy arent on my plate either.
Report Post Tip

There's not a whole lot I can think of I won't eat mostly because I'm fine trying new foods but one thing that's always off putting to me is octopus/squid when it's a straight up tentacle with the suction cups that's just a bit much for me 😅

Report Post Tip

I really, really, really don't like mayonaisse or ANYTHING with mayo in it, including coleslaw, burgers. My mother still to this day forgets and adds mayo to every salad then remembers she needs to feed me too.

Report Post Tip

I don't like fish. Fuck fish. You'd think Jesus would've chosen McDonalds or some shit instead of giving his peeps fish.

Report Post Tip

Traveling to the US, I really did not like coleslaw... its terrible. Funny I see some people dislike the same thing lol

Report Post Tip
Coriander or Cilantro. They put it on everything and the taste is almost as bad as it is as a garnish. Parsley man. It's so much better and enjoyable.
Report Post Tip

I do not like cilantro at all, it tastes like soap to me.

Report Post Tip

Very well, I shall add that I seem to be the only vegan that I know who does not like avocado either.  In a guac, sure ok, but straight up slices, no man jus naw

Report Post Tip

I can't eat mushrooms

Never have and honestly don't think I ever will

Don't like the taste or texture

Report Post Tip

I can't stand eating okra. It's not so much the taste (which is also bad) but most of all the texture. The damn things feel like like slimy sandpaper cones. Eeeeeeeww just thinking about it is giving me goosebumps. It's probably just me that has that problem but it feels like they are designed to trigger all of my tongue's red flags and even leave an after-image of the feeling after they've been violently spat out.

0/10 would never recommend and please don't bring it near my mouth

Report Post Tip

I don't like chicken that much, I can eat the breast and wings but that's it for the chicken and as far as pork is concerned I will eat only sausage, bacon or Baby back ribs. 

Report Post Tip
There's alot of food I don't like... alot has to do with texture, some has to do simply with the taste... there's also foods I love that just don't love me back... such as seafood
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I'm pretty openminded when it comes to food, there are several things that I don't like, but there have been things that I tried and was like "wtf, why did I not do this before?". One of those things was NOT eel. I do NOT like eel. It's gross. Ewwwww. Eel is bad. 

Report Post Tip

Olives are the worst thing on the planet

Report Post Tip

i dont like pizza. especially on pineapple. let pineapple alone

Report Post Tip
I’m not a fan of zucchini. Growing up my mom tried to sneak it in everything. Got annoying. But you don’t even taste it she would say. Then why put it in something!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Food You Don't Like
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL