Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 16:29:07
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [ > - >>> ]
Food You Don't Like Started by: ChibiMoon on Jun 13, '21 16:02

I'm not a big fan of seafood but I eat it if I have to. I dunno why since I was a child I always hated the stuff.

Report Post Tip
For me Cauliflower.

Can’t stand it! The vegetable has no flavour. The only way you can eat it is covered in cheese or spices. Just east broccoli instead.
Report Post Tip

I like things but hate  dill pickes.  or any dillflavors

Report Post Tip

I don't particularly enjoy Human Flesh. It is especially difficult when you're cooking whole limbs or a torso. It's one of those acquired foods that people don't often consider as an alternative to Mosquito Burgers. 

Please consider saving the Mosquito's and partaking in a Human Burger from time to time.

Now you know.

Report Post Tip

what i dont like to eat. I would say everything that is green i dont like to eat. i am not a rabbit. If i could eat meat everyday is would do that but yeah sometimes we need the green for vitamines i guess :x

Report Post Tip

Eggs. Weird.  Revolting. 

I forced myself to eat an omelette a while ago to try to get over it, but couldn't. 

Also, factory farmed meat.  Immoral, and horrible to eat. 

#MeatIsMurder

Report Post Tip
I don’t like my mother’s cooking. She creates the most awful inedible food you can imagine. Except for her dinners. They are good. She does a mean lunch as well and I suppose her breakfast isn’t bad either tbh.
Report Post Tip

Liver, Lima beans, Salmon(I know im gonna get hated for that one!) super sweet bubble gum(yeah i know weird) Coca Cola(the regular stuff) hmmm so much more but... ill add to it when i wake up more to remember!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

If something is too spicy I will not eat it.   I see people chase the 9 million Scoville stuff, and think you, are a crazy person but I don't need insta, fb, or tik tok likes that bad.   Give me something that spicy  like a vindaloo, but is not gonna spoil the other flavours

Report Post Tip

7there all kind food I don't like  most it smalls food beans you have all of them don't what  any kind bean my grandfather grew tobacco corn and Gardens. lots green beans witch I can eat them but soup beans and I was come out jail  170 now 218 all kinds of money no one will help me I cold give some one 50 k to give me 50 k.

Report Post Tip
I really don't like mayo or any egg white based sauces, like bearnaise or egg-based aioli's. It's too thick and overpowers most spices. There's an entire world of better condiments out there.
Report Post Tip

I don’t like squash or mango flavored things - I actually like mango tho! It’s either an after taste issue or a texture issue. Which is why I only eat the same things over and over.

Report Post Tip

I would rather eat an elephant turd than some of the "Tuna Helper". You know, Hamburger Helper but made with nasty ass tuna from a can that has probably been sitting in a warehouse for the last ten years. We had a rule when I was growing up that if mom made it for dinner, you ate it, unless it made you throw up. Needless to say, that shit made me throw up and I never had to eat it again.

Report Post Tip

For me it's mushrooms. Hate em. Cannot stand them. My family is Italian and they give me shit about it all the time. Deep fried enough it can be ok, and using it as an ingredient in something that makes it disappear is fine.

Report Post Tip

I have quite a few on my list. Beets for sure. Can't stand the smell or taste of them. Partly because as a child my best friends grandmother made me finish all of the ones on my plate before I could leave the table. Actually I think it was pretty traumatizing now that I look back on it.

Other things are sour cream, whip cream, cool whip, mayo, ranch or any other kind of white sauces.

Report Post Tip
Vegetables and fruit. I'm a carnivore and only eat meat and meat products. No carbs no sugar.

for lunch the other day i had gratin dauphinois, which i like, but it was passed its use by date by a year or so; and which i fried up; but that left it without any colour so i threw in a jar of sun dried tomatoes, which I also like and which was also passed expiry.  Oddly enough, the combination wasn't that good.  

Vegetables
Report Post Tip
I don't like vegetables. Most any way
Report Post Tip

The food that I hate? I think it would have to be mushrooms. But the thing is I do not like mushrooms on its own because when you chew on them it's between vegetable and meat and I don't like the consistency but if you give me like mushroom sauce without actual mushrooms or mushroom soup that is that is made from mushrooms but does not have pieces of mushroom inside I can eat no issues at all

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Food You Don't Like
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL