Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 03:00:07
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [ > - >>> ]
Food You Don't Like Started by: ChibiMoon on Jun 13, '21 16:02

Sue beans is no good if eat this good for you i live on farm where get Sue beans from they suck i dont like 

them i can not not eat them

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I hate lima beans, boiled Chicken, cheese pizza, baked beans, hamburger helper, Spam, pumpkin, Raisens and mint icecream.  I don't care if other people eat it around me I just don't care for it.  

Report Post Tip
Food I don't like. Well let's see...I've ate in many different countries.
I think the worst that happened to me was when it was served still wiggling.
Report Post Tip
I’m a pretty adventurous eater, there aren’t many foods I don’t like.
If I had to pick one it’s olives. I just cannot wrap my head around them. They seem to make every dish worse
Mashed potatoes simply die to the texture it literally makes me gag to the point I throw up they are impossible to swallow for me no matter how they are done
Report Post Tip
Onions, onions, ONIONS!!!! Cannot stand them. Something about the appearence and texture is incredibly gross to me. Oddly enough I dont mind the flavor as long as it is not potent.
Report Post Tip
I don't like legumes very much, but I love meat and other proteins, so that's it.
Report Post Tip

The worst food ever has to be Sauerkraut. I don't know what demented soul came up with the idea to make it from perfectly good cabbage. But i do know that they have been suffering in hell since then.

I hate raw onions and tomato's. Deffo have a thing about tuna as well. Do love potatoes though
Report Post Tip
Plant based meat. Any m effer out there eating that crap needs to go buy some vegetables and EAT A PLANT! Whats next meat based veggies? Smh.
Report Post Tip
Protein pots which pretend to be yoghurt but are actually cheese / quark mixed with yoghurt. Just horrible. Aldi (despite having amazing protein chcolate puddings / mouse / pancakes) managed to trick me with this recently. Villians!
Report Post Tip

I cant stand mayonnaise or anything that its on, only while its on it. The reason is I once watched my friend eat a super sized jar of it on the way to school with a table spoon......yuck.

Report Post Tip

i do not like COOKED spinach- Raw is fine.  I do NOT like liver in any form, Salmon (Its icky and fishy) nor Hominy.

Report Post Tip

I really struggled with anything that is mashed. The texture makes me feel sick. 
Flavours not so much of a problem but the texture of like mashed potato is enough to make me heave. 

Report Post Tip

It would honestly be easier to list the food I DO like because it's a lot shorter than what I don't (because I have a problem with texture of just about anything and everything at times). However, since this thread is about food we don't like, I'll list just a few...

Seafood (All kinds)
Tomatoes
Pumpkin
Beans
Anchovies
Spam
Celery

But the list does go on and on.

I would say I have a few foods I hated, mackerel, pilchards, sardines and sprouts. I don't know why but these turn my stomach big time and rather not have them in the house

I'm a pretty picky eater.

Not a big fan of most fruit and veg. As I get older though I do tend to try stuff again to see if my tastes have changed.
Report Post Tip

I refuse to eat cauliflower and don't really dig cucumbers other than that I will try anything twice lol

Not really a picky eater.. more about textures than taste

Report Post Tip

I won't eat most fish, snails, calamari, mussels and tripe. Not a fan of tofu either, I don't care what it's marinated in, it looks gross. 

There would be a world apocalypse before i will eat canned vegetables, especially spinach. Canned tuna is ok but I won't eat tuna in oil. Just nasty. 

There is not many foods I don't eat. I hate truffle, tried it with a few things and everytime that is all I taste and it's foul! Same with shit like blue cheese! Not a massive fan of sprouts either but if they find a way onto my plate I would probably eat them!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Food You Don't Like
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL