Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 14:44:55
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [ > - >>> ]
Food You Don't Like Started by: ChibiMoon on Jun 13, '21 16:02

Im with you there BerZerk. Like i'm not a mushroom fan at all, but if they were in something like a cassarole then id have it, but other things like a chinese meal or a breakfast, something where they are quick cooked and left as the chewy state, no thanks.

I've always been the same with tomato too, like I would never eat tomato, but yet love tomato soup, pizza and a multitude of meals that can come with a tomato based sauce.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Anything spicy, as well as most if not all veggies. Its the different tastes and / or consistencies depending on what Im given or what Im just eating. For examples, stuffed peppers, the consistency. Onions? I just hate onions entirely.

Report Post Tip

There is very few foods i dislike and i loathe people that are picky eaters. grow the fuck up with your children's palate *sighs*

anyway, i dont like scarlett eggplant very much. and i dont like grilled chicken's breast. thats about it i think

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Any more it is not what I don't like but more of what does not like me.   Several things I like and tear me up and things I really don't care for that I can eat in bulk.

Report Post Tip
There are a couple of Japanese dishes I don't like, natto for starters. It's fermented soya beans and they stink. I also don't like, or actually can't eat fresh cream which rules out 90% of cakes here.
I'd have to say liver. I can tolerate it abd eat it with mushrooms and gravy however I'll take anything else over it if given the choice
Report Post Tip

I don't like of eggplants aswell. It tastes weird to be honest.

Other than that I'm ok, have fews that aren't my favorites but would eat it had only that.

Report Post Tip
A food I don't like, and to be honest I'm probably the least picky when it comes to food is onion rings. I can't explain, it's the combination of the taste and texture but it isn't that good.
Report Post Tip

Slaw - I don’t get it, it ain’t nice, like a mixture of all these things I don’t like, presented to look like a cat just vomited it up

Don't know if it's just me, but I can't stand up almost anything with fish in it. I just can't don't like it. Guess life is life.

Report Post Tip

I can't eat natto. If you haven't tried it, then don't. It's like fermented baby vomit and feces served with a healthy topping of Gorilla glue.

Can now add kiwi to my list. I didnt expect id like it, but finally decided to buy some today to try it.

Thankfully both my kids seem to like it, so wasnt a waste of money.
Report Post Tip
Sweet potatoes. My husband is vegan and a lot of the cookbooks and recipes like to sub EVERYTHING with sweet potato. I never want to see them again.

I like fried eggs. I like scrambled eggs. I do not like hard boiled eggs. That's where I draw the line with eggs. I'm also against bananas. I eat a lot of fruit in general but bananas have been cut from the roster.

Report Post Tip
Not a particullar fan of lamb. Or sheep as Im sure it is in most cases.
For all practical purposes I eat what Im served, but there’s just something with the lamb meat that doesnt work for me.

A shame really, since there’s so many dishes to use lamb in..

It is fairly simple if it does not make me want to throw up it is good.  Anything that I eat tell I am miserable is obviously great.  It is that simple.

Report Post Tip
I am sure there is a lot...but I have not found it yet because I'm adventurous beyond my years.
Report Post Tip

Don’t like chocolate, it tastes and smells sickly. Not a health thing, plenty of other vices, just don’t like chocolate!

Mash potato. 
Now its a weird one cuz i love all things potato. But mash i just can't do.

Maybe when all my teeth have fallen out, then i might find a new liking to it. 
Otherwise i keep away from the stuff ;p

Report Post Tip
I've gotten a lot better over the years. My missus has properly food educated me.

But I still won't touch coleslaw. Get that shit away from me.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Food You Don't Like
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL