Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 17:15:02
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Food You Don't Like Started by: ChibiMoon on Jun 13, '21 16:02
Cooked carrots and cold flan come to mind. Otherwise I like to think I’m pretty open with eating whatever gets put in front of me
Report Post Tip

Mushrooms. Foul little bastards. Spongey and crunchy when raw, slimey and chewy when cooked. Disgusting. Mushrooms literally tell you they're gonna taste like wet shit with their appearance and texture, yet people still persist. I don't understand it.

Report Post Tip

Seafood. Every kind. Does not matter. You can cook it and add all the things you want, still not going to get me. If it come's outta the water, yeah, I'm not going to eat it. You bring it near me or try to get me to eat it and you will get these hands.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Fish!!

and it isnt just the flavour its the flaky horrible texture and did I mention the smell!!

either way I will not eat it and if im in the house you are not allowed to cook it keep it in the sea and away from me

oh and if you do like fish watch the netflix documentary Seaspiracy 

Report Post Tip

Wow I cant think of one food i dont like. There's things I avoid eating but because I dont enjoy them as much.

I guess I would have to name: Pears, Sardines, Broccoli, Liver meat, Cow tongue, all those crazy things europeans and asians eat like bugs, snails, dog, cat, etc

Report Post Tip

Anything with an odd texture.

I also have an issue with tomatoes and onions, if I can see them. If I don't see them, like say they're hidden under lettuce, then it's fine and I have no issue. But if I can see it, suddenly I'm aware of the different texture, and that bothers me. Odd right?

Report Post Tip
I don’t like sushi rolls , I hate the texture the smell is foul . I tried to eat it once and turned my back on it since . I hate trying new food and that is the reason why . I don’t see how people can eat that
Report Post Tip
Moose liver. I had to eat thirds of it one time as a kid, because my grandparents were so proud of it and I couldn’t admit my dislike for the stuff, but I’d never try it again. It had a strange aftertaste and it was almost idk filmy despite good seasonings and cooking. It’s a vivid memory even 16 years later. I admitted it to my grandma some years back and it’s one of her favorite stories now lol. I would imagine I’m not big on organs in general, but I’ve never really tried any others.
Report Post Tip

I don't like stinky food. Like foul smelling cheeses, papaya, or some Thai restaurants where the pad thai smells like wet dog.  ick!

Report Post Tip

I don't really like strawberries or raspberries or blueberries just eating them on their own.

Buuut I do like all those things blended in a smoothie so weird like that.

Also never used to like olives but I've been on a big olive binge as of late :/ 

Still havent encountered any food that I didn't like. With the right spicing everything is eddible.
Unless it's snail, frog, maggots or big bugs. Not sure if I would be able to handle them.

I have been around the world, and eaten a lot of different foods. Some of it was less than appetizing, but there is only one food I have eaten that I will never try again: balut. Like all bad stories of idiots doing stupid things, it was all because of a girl. She was an awesome cook, but that...yeah...

Report Post Tip

I like just about anything but some of the things that come to mind that I just really don't have any desire to try would be Snake (any kind) and I don't like sardines on their own, in a sauce yes but just dead salty fish in a can, that's a hard nope for me.

Report Post Tip
I used to really hate mushrooms when I was young. Now I dont mind them. I also bit into an oyster once and it was so gross. On the flipside, I love the taste of snails...
Report Post Tip
I used to like fish as a child. Since my teenage years, and to this day, I no longer like fish. The only thing I eat from the sea are mussels. I eat everything else.
Report Post Tip

Tomatoes, they taste awful, the texture is nasty. However I do like tomato sauce and such. Don't like ketchup at all either.

People say that is weird but spaghetti sauce and pizza sauce I can do, just not ketchup and the tomato in it's original form.

Im not sure if I dont like it, but  I do know I cant eat it as Im allergic to it and the infamous 'it' is sauerkraut.

Report Post Tip

There are a few I don't like but the number one has to be sushi. I tried it with my ex gf who loved it and I just couldnt eat a lot of it. I would eat one roll and be good with it. So then I just gave up on the whole sushi deal. Lmao.

Report Post Tip

I dont like poorly fried onions. I think it steals most of the plate flavour. However, the same cant be said about garlic. Those i even eat raw :)

Also i hate corn, except beer, popcorn and cereals. In fact, if i had a mac-10, i'd drive-by corn crops whenever i saw one.

Report Post Tip
Worst thing for me is cheese, i disponere it in any form and avoid any Food it’s in.
I dont eat fish
I dont eat liver hearts lungs and so on
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Food You Don't Like
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL