Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 23:08:27
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
is pineapple on pizza really bad? Started by: woahbro on Aug 31, '21 06:41

hey everyone i always heard that pineapple on pizza is just sinful and shameful but is it so bad? i went to try it and turns out its actually really good and honestly its almost one of my favorite toppings besides bacon or sausage. tell me what you think is it really bad

Report Post Tips: 9 / Total: $180,000 Tip

It depends which kind of pineapple and the rest of the pizza. The commercial ones with canned pineapple are bad for sure! If you got real good fresh pineapple when you are in a tropical country, then hell no that stuff is good!

Report Post Tip

Pineapple on Pizza isn't so bad but pizza on pineapple is where people start to go wrong. 

Report Post Tip

it not the worst pizza, its not to my taste personally. whats worse than pineapple on a pizza?? i tell you anchovies................

Report Post Tip

I kinda like pineapple on pizza. Its actually very delicious. Ofcourse its all depends of pizza you choose.. on soke oizzas pineapple is shit.

Report Post Tip

I like the 4 stations that way you get a bit of everything and not just pineapple!

Report Post Tip

and in the 4 stations I like shrimp or anchovies!! Ham pineapple rocks cuz it helps that salty taste from the anchovies!! Mushrooms you get a bit of everything in like 4 stations of the pizza it's wicked!

Report Post Tip

There are worst things to put on pizza for sure. Saw a pea pizza once and I'm still on a journey to recover from that. I might never be the same again. The old me is dead, long live the new me.

Report Post Tip

How do you define is?

Report Post Tip

Pineapple on pizza is one of those things I can eat as long as there is large intervals before I have it again. Im a meatfeast kinda guy normally but Im certainly not Anti pineapple on pizza. It works fine for me.

Report Post Tip

I've never tried it so I can't really knock it too much. It does sound weird to me though in that I can't imagine it tasting very good but I get looks whenever I mention sugar in spaghetti. So I'll have to definitely try it someday!

Report Post Tip

I personally enjoy pineapple on pizza. The sweetness from it goes really well and compliments other topping that happens to be on it.

Report Post Tip

No, nothing at all wrong with pineapple on a pizza unless it's cold pizza the next day then it can be touch & go.

What is wrong on a pizza is any form of seafood, dirty bastards!

Report Post Tip
Yeah, I think it’s bad, I’m not a fan of fruit on a pizza at all! That being said, to be fair, if you like pineapple on pizza, you do you and go for it! Just don’t give me any 😂
Report Post Tip

There are worse things but I'm generally not a fan.     But it's not to the point where I would take it off or not eat it at all.

Report Post Tip

It’s not bad, but I prefer it without it primarily because of the texture. I’m not tryna eat something fibery when I want carbs in my system. The real trip is we have a burger with a whole ring of pineapple here, now that disgusts me.

Report Post Tip

Everything in moderation, pineapple can have its place on pizza, it deserves to be there more than mushrooms. :)

Report Post Tip

I believe everything belongs on pizza I've had a lot of pizzas and tried a lot of different flavors and styles and I loved all of them however you love it is the best way to go

Report Post Tip

Oh no, it's just not a flavour good for pizza. Too "liquid", too acid. Just doesn't fit :P if you want to do something like, don't call it pizza pls :P

Report Post Tip
I personally love pineapple on pizza with either pepperoni or Canadian bacon. :) or just cheese and pineapple is good too! :) but that’s just me and I get made fun of for it.

I mean…. Yip yip!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: is pineapple on pizza really bad?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL