Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 23:37:32
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part three. Started by: enkindle on Feb 19, '13 01:44

Part two was nearing 11 pages so I figured it was time for a new thread.

For more info on what this thread is about, read the first post here: http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/291304

Report Post Tip

I said it before but I will say it again cause it really does "bug" me especially when having to work around my CLs mails.

This is the same for Archived mail and sent mail. If I am looking at a mail I archived and decide to delete it. Once deleted I get taken back to the main inbox page. So then I have to go back to archives and then back to the page I was up to. If maybe when looking at mails once you delete them you get taken back to the previous page you were on where the mail was. That would be real nice :)

Report Post Tip

When you click on "add contact" on someone's profile, it just takes you to the main contacts page without including their name.

Would it be possible to have their name stored so that may just select one of your contact categories? Or, have a dropdown box appear so that a category can be selected from the person's profile?

Report Post Tip

You caught up with Raoul_Silva, beat him within an inch of his life, and took $329

The word 'off' is obviously missing after him. I peronsally think $329 was a fair price to pay.

Report Post Tip

Not knowing who's won the lottery or how much they've won...

Is it possible to get a chart of who's won in the past 30 days or so and know how much they've won? Could possibly even bring in more money or higher lottery pots. We already see it in #divinelunacy , why not let us see on the game side?

Report Post Tip

Not really a bug but something small i'd like to see that I don't really think warrants the suggestion forum.

In the character history on the profile page, is there any chance of having the date of the accounts death next to each name? No reason really, just thought it'd be a nice thing to see.

Also.... Any chance of making the banking page similar to the drugs page? Where as your transaction appears on the page as you do it? Lost count of how many times i've taken money off hand to send to someone and had to go back and forth between the same page.

Report Post Tip

When racing and the wack screen lags, next i know im getting the "your sentance is up, you're free to go" screen appears. Quickly tab back to the wack screen, wow its alreadt dead. :/

Report Post Tip

This might be petty and perhaps I'm the only one that is bothered by this, but when you first introduced the "QB" tabs, if the price of the drug you are carrying increased by just a small amount you could hit the QB and it would sell and re-buy at that higher amount and you would get the credit of selling at a profit and you would still be holding the drugs.   That was great!   Now you have to "sell all" then just QB to re-buy, which isn't a huge deal, it just would be nice if it was as it was when the feature was first introduced.

Report Post Tip

Unstick all those threads in the suggestion forum since PCs are done with and so I dont have to go to the bottom to see latest threads.

Report Post Tip

More often than not, the obits page ends up showing two lines per death for me.

Make the cities show abbreviated. And when a person is admin whacked we could also abbreviate that.

Instead of Dishonorable Discharge, maybe "Dish. Disch." or maybe even just "DD", or "Admin kill". New people can always just ask the rest of us what it means.

Report Post Tip

I don't know if its already there and I'm missing it, but a way to see who is watching your back alley threads?

Report Post Tip

^

Also, put "mmm, drugs" back on the drugs screen after a purchase/sale

Report Post Tip

Mmmm drugs I remember when it used to say that lol.

Report Post Tip

The ability to rename a group in your contacts list.

Report Post Tip

i would love to see mmmm drugs brought back

Report Post Tip

Some recent game changes have meant I need to change the contact groups name.

Could this please be instituted. Thanks 

Report Post Tip

Can we also get an option to toggle Crew Chat/Home City chat so that if you are chatting in Home City chat and you load a page it doesn't revert to crew chat.

Also If we could get a highlight on the other chat.

Basically if I am in Crew chat and someone speaks in Home City chat it flashes...

You can correct me if I am wrong, but I'd wager HC chat is being drastically under utilized at the moment :D

Thanks

Report Post Tip

In game chat as a whole is being completely rewritten. Our existing version was a very simple stepping stone to whats down the pipeline.

Report Post Tip

dont know if it was listed yet but when we click WYSIWYG to edit our profile quote it automatically adds a space between the lines and so we have to delet every space when we edit our quote

Report Post Tip

Obviously not a big deal but:

IF you have more than one OC and you click accept to one. The others show "Declined" and people seem to get pissy with you asking why they were declined.

Is there another Notation that can be made there?
Maybe "Not Available" or "Accepted other OC"

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL