Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 04:22:32
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
The Rise and Fall of Idiocy Started by: Roman on Aug 25, '10 19:05

Hello all, as you can see a mini-takedown has just occurred. The cities were shocked last week to find plans of an uprising brewing among the spawn of such people as DonPardo, Paul Vidi, Odin, etc.

For the last week and a half we've watched as these people have tried to poison minds and create a general disruption... Well, that's not fun for anyone! After allowing them to waste their time ranking and training, we decided it was time to squash their little rebellion.

Let it be said now, and I believe Cruel and TheDean agree here, we aren't going to let petty bullshit ruin our reconstruction. Blood feuds that are carried through to this life will not be tolerated and nor should they be.

I can say now, in my eyes, if any family allows the lineage of any of those that died to become part of their upper structure after this, well... It would be bad for their health. Bloodline hunting? I don't think so. I think WE, the community as a whole, were targeted by these idiots and bloodline hunted first.

As per the actual evidence of this little underground network?

http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/107868/tpass/240fa3286d92ff9e9d959fa481285d8b

Enjoy, and pardon the transcription margins.

Sadly, Invisible_kid_ also had to go, after all he had a RHM working against us and despite sparing him in the war he never offered me tribute or any kind of correspondence whatsoever. I can't have lazy leaders with bad choices for RHs.

His crew is protected until they find a family...

OldWarden | LaQuenta | OldGreg | Fera | Hun-Fenn | Rex | Palladino_ | Rosesforthedead | Priscilla | rex_smells | Avalanche | Lloyd

I sincerely respect and appreciate all the families' efforts in keeping our community running as best we can. It takes a village to raise, in this scenario, a larger village.

Report Post Tip

Waiting until his godfather stops speaking and then steps forward

Now I could speak on how sad it makes me that people are out there still plotting for little or no reason at all, BUT i will not.

What I will speak about, is the unity and hard work that the leaders of today have put in.

This was not just a Chicago take down, we worked with leaders from New York to Las Vegas, and i thank them for being good upstanding people and better leaders.

The likes of those who died today, wern't just plotting on chicago, they were plotting on the way of our lives, on everyone here.

To allow them to contiune this would not only be bad for life in chicago, but life in general.

Report Post Tip

Also for the record, we are not mad, just disappointed, so very disappointed.

Report Post Tip

I have a question, if this wasn't blood line hunting, why did you kill Ivy?

Report Post Tip

I meant this one!

http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/107895/tpass/c39881f831c65ad170985b981c02dcf3

Report Post Tip

I still don't see Alessia mentioning anything of overthrowing you guys or being in the room when they talked about it

Report Post Tip

It is sad to see people participating in underground activities, especially when all the cities are working so hard to re-build our world. Distractions like this are not at all welcome. I hope what has happened today will make people think twice about engaging with such idiotic groups. Underground crews and rogue's will never prevail. Even with 100 kills lolz.

Las Vegas will not be accepting the bloodlines of such people to join their upper structure, they may join the crews if they wish but only if they can learn from their mother/fathers mistakes. They will be given no access to any soty of power.

It was nice to work with the families of Chicago and New York today, the event that took place today has saved lives and made our streets safer.

Report Post Tip

BrustyNutz, even though you are kind of a lame thug I will address your concern... Ivy was a RHW to a family head, and expressed interest in joining a whole other family. That's not coolio. Furthermore, how about the guilt of omission? She had full details of this particular underground network, and endangered everyone by not sharing it. I mean, if I was the RHM to Sam Carollo and was being told to train a gun for a 100 kill killing spree, I would probably give him all of the information I could to prevent it. But you're right, innocent!

Report Post Tip

Perhaps just being there without any mentioning of the situation had something to do with her downfall BrustyNutz.

Report Post Tip

Firstly, you are so paranoid what is a group of four or five individuals going to do? I am not going to even debate you or stand here and defend my fathers actions. All I will say is you want to talk about ruining this thing of ours? You want to talk about not blood lining you said that in by not allowing them to become high ranking people. Its just you are the victor and so you are writing it to look like you are the good guy saving MR. But you also say you were blood lined first so now it makes it okay for you too bloodline? Wow!!!!

Secondly,  I find it appalling that you posted IRC logs in MR with peoples personal email address that is just wrong and unnecessary. I think as the owner of the game and an admin you should have to personally apologize to all those for taking things said out side MR in a Private IRC channel and making them public. So someone gave you the information and passed it on you think you bear no responsibility in distributing it. I am sick and tired of seeing you playing the woe is me card like you just love the game and want to make it better. You want to make it better you own the game make rank harder if you feel it is worthless or handed out with no regard. Change the requirements... Also there should be a line drawn between being a player who is high ranking and an admin regardless of what you say or your actions there is no way to prove to the masses that you are above reproach. It seems to me on your last few GF accounts you didn't get killed by anyone until you opted to retire and have more bgs than anyone else in the game supposedly. I could be wrong not have all the facts but again it speaks to the fact that there is clearly no boundary that would show transparency to the normal users.

Thirdly, This whole post may be OOC but so are the IRC logs they are coffee shop yes but some of the people you accused never discussed anything about any plots to do anything. You just took the list as that being the people who were involved cause certain people mentioned it. So get off your high horse suicide. Let the players play the game and not have administrators playing.

Report Post Tip

People, ignore the words of HolySmokeBatman...as he/she is obviously dellusional.

Report Post Tip

You know you are right I am dellusional because I forgot my medication? How am I dellusional? Did anything I say not read true?

Report Post Tip

Paranoid? What are four or five individuals going to do?

Idiot. Are you suggesting that next time we sit around and wait for them to attack?

As far as what "four or five individuals" can do...I have ancestors who have taken out several cities with less than five hitters.  Not that your band of misfits could ever do anything like that, but my point is that it is possible.

Report Post Tip

You obviously did, your opinions are not facts.  You have no factual evidence of anything.  So before you speak think about that?

Report Post Tip

I PMed Gin, Alessia, PV, and JJ during that time frame... Guilt by association so I guess you should bloodline hunt me too seeing as that was your explanation to bloodline hunt Alessia. It's also messed up that you demand someone to rat out there friends. Guilt because she knew something might happen... are you kidding me? I heard a man say im going to blow up the post office irl, if he does, should i be thrown in jail? Because that happened 8 years ago. Im defending a friend and ive died defending a friend before and am more than happy to do it again and again. Its not stupidity, its loyalty and having a pair to stand up to the people charging others without having the decency to find real proof or confront them. How were they going to escape this if you questioned Alessia about this? None of them could get proed 24/7 and they couldnt kill you, obviously.

Report Post Tip

[blockquote]Firstly, you are so paranoid what is a group of four or five individuals going to do?[/blockquote]

They may have harmed a hair on the head of one of the lowest ranked members of my crew. That fact alone is enough to drive me to see that they are wiped off the face of the earth. To be aware of a plot like this and sit back and do nothing would make us even more stupid then the idiots planning it. Fortunately the good people of MR can rest easy knowing the people who are in charge of reshaping the face of this thing of ours are not that dumb.

Report Post Tip

Ok, ok, the truth is that we killed them all just because we thought it would be funny.  And it was.

Report Post Tip

Captain Stubing the good people of MR???? You sir are just Roman's puppet you got CL because of that and the people reshaping MR??? Are you kidding me in over 7 years of play this game has not shifted. Except well maybe we wipe whole cities instead of one problematic crew so I will concede you that. Yes I suppose you could change it good luck!

Report Post Tip

Morphine walks up to where he sees a gathering of people around Godfather Roman, and sees one wee civilian begin to make an attempt to talk, and decides to retort.

Firstly, you are so paranoid what is a group of four or five individuals going to do? I am not going to even debate you or stand here and defend my fathers actions. All I will say is you want to talk about ruining this thing of ours? You want to talk about not blood lining you said that in by not allowing them to become high ranking people. Its just you are the victor and so you are writing it to look like you are the good guy saving MR. But you also say you were blood lined first so now it makes it okay for you too bloodline? Wow!!!!

Where has any bloodlining been done here? There was ample evidence that these individuals were plotting something. Paranoia. Hmm. Perhaps your grandfather(s) knew a bit about that? Seems like paranoia is a word spread around quite often nowadays. Maybe you should get over yourself. Just saying.

I think as the owner of the game and an admin you should have to personally apologize to all those for taking things said out side MR in a Private IRC channel and making them public.

So now all of a sudden coffee shops are separate from the game? Hasn't this been covered many times before? If you do something in the coffee shops, you are held accountable for it. It has always been this way, and it's not going to change. Private channel or not, it still runs on the same MafiaReturns engine. (Sorry for the OOC)

You just took the list as that being the people who were involved cause certain people mentioned it. So get off your high horse suicide. Let the players play the game and not have administrators playing.

There was ample proof, or else nothing would have been done. Enough said on that front. Let the players play Are you insinuating that the admins that also play the game are cheating? Can you prove your accusations? No? Then shut up.

Morphine steps back so that he may witness the reaction of the wee civilian.

Report Post Tip

This Is Getting A little heated understandable in my opinion.

judging Captain Stubing's position is rather harsh though...in my opinion

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Rise and Fall of Idiocy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL