Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 08:55:27
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
The Shadow entrance of Raki Started by: Raki on Feb 15, '19 12:13

Raki had many names, and was considered many things, but out of all the things they could think of was just inconsiderable, aparently they used people, not only their enemies, but their friends as well, wondering to themselves, how could people be such idiocy, although they were barely around, and when they were around, they were pretty much busy working, they laughed, to themselves.

With rumors flying around like the air they breath, it was almost toxic with such stupidity, they sighed, with it being dark, he sat on the thick branch, as if it was his couch, he put the bamboo flute to his mouth, and playing the tune, that he prefered, for it was time to get to poke at a few friends of hers, as he played his tune, he could hear people doing she said he said, in each other ears. For what ever reason people seemed to be jealous of what he had, well they could probably have the same thing if they tried working at it, instead of being lazy and expecting people to give it to them for free. 

He at least hated such rumors that had nothing to with her, she licked her lips, as she set her flute down, feeling utterly bored, of such non interesting things that were happening around her, she let her head fall to the side, as she thought about it all, she supposed it had something to do with her not being in an inner or outter circle, she didn't bother with those, they cause too much problems, too many peoples accusations that has nothing to do with him, he hated such things.  He was more easy going, he prefered to be everyone's friend and not let the game destroy such friendship, it wasn't worth it.

He noticed a lot of people seemed to judge him for being different, bullying them, he bit down on his lip, shaking his head, as he looked around, he could tell he had a dull look on his face, it didn't matter what he did, he always seemed to get pushed around, well, dodging bullets was fun and all, but surviving bullets made him as an immortal as he claimed to be, he smirked at the thought on it. As he then hopped down, seeing everyone looking at him, he rolled his eyes, shaking his head, nothing ever changed, it still the same city as ever, people were no different, although they were a long line of bloodlines, and they were simi different, but they were just like their ancestors. 

Everyone seemed to be out to get him, no matter how much he worked or how much he stuck to himself, he always ended up as someone's wallet, and began to become bored of such a role, it was time to crawl out of the shit hole and get to the top of the light, although it maybe lonely, it was better than sitting in his own blood each time with a bullet. At least when he knew he was at the time, he could move where ever he wanted, and take what ever he wanted, and destroy what ever he wanted. He supposed it was nothing different for the rest of those in charge.

Raki looked around himself, realizing he lopked like a cross version between chinese, japanese and a isrealian prince, he smirked at such a thought, or princess, who knows, with such boredom thoughts, he walked through the streets looking for what to do then he saw a building, looked to be a little old, but it looked kind of cool, and when he looked inside, he saw the door was open, seeing instruments, as the looked around he thought back about a quote that he had heard that he would be as loyal as person would be loyal to him, and in all reality that was true. Iif should loyalty to him and you would die for him, then he would do the same to that person. 

As he found a Zither that reminded him of the past, he smiled, seeing no one was around, he sighed, not letting his mind being occupied with thing useless things, he places his fingers on the zither, as he used one hand to pluck the strings and the other to hold it down lightly, like a laying down guitar. As he played, he let the music notes hit the streets, he loved the sound, and when he opened his eyes he saw the painting on it and decided he wanted to buy it. As He put both hands on the strings keeping it from continuing it's noice he picked it up, and took it to the counter, and set a few wads of cash in the males hand and took the cloth case and left.

As waved his Goodbyes, he looked around, seeing the same things being done as what was being argued over, for when their ancestors were around, it looks like history did repeat itself, he then sighed going his place for now, because later he would be making his into the streets making his mark as people in charge would say. He then walked along the sidewalk, glad that he kept to himself, although most people thought he was stuck up, or playing games with people, and he wasn't at all like that, but he did makes moves when he had to, but he was loyal, to those that were loyal to him, and that was it.

Report Post Tips: 42 / Total: $870,000 Tip

Savannah walked through the darkness of the building, wearing a long black cloak that covered her ever increasing bump.  She barely survived the last attack upon her life and those of her babies. Filled with anger as she stopped and leant against the pillar watching  the woman. The music soothed her mind, slowly lifting her head as she felt a presence from centuries past. 

Her heart if she ever had one would skip a beat as she searched over the edge of the balcony looking for the one that made her feel the way. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

As he looked around seeing who had been watching them, his eyes was of a color been Aqua blue and Aqua green blend, bolded, as he looked around, his long hair moved slightly in the wind, as he turned to see a woman in a cloak, he blinked seeing a familar face a little ways behind her, as he stopped hmself from going into his home, and went to blend in a little.

Apon blending in, he went to hide in the shadows, to get a closer look, to check and see if he was sure he saw what he thought he saw. Raki sucked his teeth, in a tsk, seeng it was Savannah's usual family guard, as hecame out, pulling off his hood off of his, but left his mouth mask on, as he started to walk back to the steps of his home, he looked back showing the glow of his eyes, as he slipped in past the door.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

She felt surrounded by her bodyguards as she turned to them and growled, flashing her fangs . letting the cloak drop open as the swell of her rouned stomach showed, she lifted her slender hand up and rested it on the  top.

Will you guys back off, I can't breathe let alone think with you surrounding me please. I know your worried and I am alright.

Chuckling softly as a foot prodded the.front and Rhage's widend with excitement. The others laughed and stepped back giving her some space,  a chill tan down her spine and looked around them. Thinking g out with her mind

i know your here my prince, 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

He leaned against the wall, and blinked, hearing the woman speak, he supposed he should let her in along with the body guards, he raised a brow shaking his head, as he opened the door, turnin on the porch light, showing them where to find him, as he left the doro unlocked for them to be able to walk in, he walked up the second flight of stairs, going towards his room, on the second floor, as he went to get rid of his coat. apon walking slowly to his room, he noticed she was pregnant, he blinked, trying to figure out how she became so big and around like, unless, they were his? he shook his head, and opened his room door, hanging up his coat in his room.

When he was finished he then took off his foot wear and went barefoot, like he usualy does, he prefered it, his house like chinese/Japanese/isrealian on the inside, it was awesome, it was kept to the right temperatures for him to live in, and who ever he allowed ot live in his huge house.

Report Post Tip

She dismisses the brothers to go on patrol, she needed to see him once more. A lot had happened over the past few months and with the twins dues in the next six weeks. She couldn't stop thinking of that night they last together.

Walking slowling into the room and looked around seeing his shoes upon the rack. Lifting her hand up and unties the  ribbon upon her throat that helped keep the cloak in place. Slipping out of it and placed the cloak upon her arm .

Report Post Tip

As he turned around to seeing a pregnant savannah standing in his room, he crossed his arms, and raised a brow at the scene, not knowing what to think he used the balcony window/door frame to lean on as he saw her loking at things in his huge room, which he was mostly in, as he sighed he looked down seeing her guards, he shook his head.

"Hello Savannah...you seem to be doing very well...I see you brought your guards as usualy." He spoke softly, letting his voice was calm to the skin. 

"What can I do for you?" He said, as he quickly looking somewhere else, he couldn't look at her too long, or be near her, until he know that is what she wanted, god knows that is what he more than wanted, but it he would respect her, he cleared his throat quietly.

Report Post Tip

She walked over to the chair by the fire and slowly eased herself into it as she winced to the feel a strong kick to the ribs.

"you know why I have come here as I have seen your thoughts and the answer is yes they are yours"

rubbing her stomach slowly over the part where the kick had been.

"the guards have been with me since the attack a few days ago by a rogue "

Report Post Tip

He watched her as she sat in the chair, making sure she didn't fall or didn't get hurt from the movements, he could tell she had to have been in a lot of pain, and as she sat down in the chair in front of the fire place, he looked out the window after seeing her safe and sound in the chair.

"I figured as much..but you know...what they say about assuming." He said, as he sighed trying to figure things out in his head.

"That is nothing new...but what is new is that you look happy and you look great." he said as he looked back at her.

Report Post Tip

"how can you say I'm happy, when the one I thought I was on love with desserts me like the coward he was"

​​​​​​she shook her head as she didn't want to cry as she had done too much the past.few months. Her boss Nikki got her to take the anger and frustration in an empty room with paint. It was fun and so much of a relief to scream and and yell out the anger she had built within her.

"You told me if I need you that you would be.there for me. It seems I made a mistaken on this."

She slowly got up and walked to the door as her heart broke to think he would ever wanted her.

Report Post Tip

He disappeared and rappeared infront of her, slamming the door closed stopping her, he looked up at the ceiling shaking his head, saying a silent prayer. "I wanted to hear you out, you seemed like you had a lot ot say....and you weren't speaking, and I was trying to start the conversation to get get you to be comfortable with me." He sighed as he looked back at her.

"Yes, I did say that, and it still stands..I never go back on a promise, I am here, I am not going anywhere." He said as he, licked the dryness from his lips,seeing she was holding back such things.

He didn't want her, he always wanted her, and he always would want her, "Sit down...would you like something to drink?" He asked her clearing his throat trying to calm her down, before she decided to change her mind, he walked her back to the chair.

Report Post Tip

She jumps slightly as he stopped her from leaving, she bit her bottom lip as she looked up at him. No matter how much she tried to stay away from she  couldn't. Feeling him guide her back to the chair as she slowly easing herself back into it. 

blood a.large one  and yes I have a.lot to say. As no matter how much I try I can't get you out of my head. 

Report Post Tip

He smirked raising a brow, as he walked over to his little secretive area, grabbing a large decent size goblet, and filled it with what she wanted, he then walked back to her giving her the glass, he then cleared his throat.

"Ah...yeah I know what you mean...I would like to hear you out.." he said, softly as he sat slightly close to her in the next chair over.

Report Post Tip

She closed her eyes as she winced slightly, feeling the kick that caught her off guard. A shudder ran through her body as she felt him close. Slowly reopening her eyes and took a deep breath.

"That night I left you all those years ago, I thought I was doing right. It wasn't I ended up making g the biggest mistake of my life and I will own up to this. As I got hurt badly than any vampire can be. "

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she.looked over at him and leaned forward to take his hands in hers.

"Those nights we spent together when he wasn't around  were the best I have ever had. You never gave up on me and fought so hard to keep me."

Report Post Tip

Feeling such weird sensations coming from her as usual in the past, he sighed, as he looked over at her, and then back at the fire, he could feel such warmth from her, feeling more aware of her than usual, he almos shivered, as he listened to what she had to say, he sighed quietly.

"Hmm...Well.. if you want me to be honest with you...I felt just horrible for letting you go temperarily...when I said, you need to be happy, and such, but at the time I let you let me go, I never gave up on you...but you seemed to look happy...but my instinct told me you weren't and it was all a show, that was putting on to make himself look good." He said softly, letting his voice trail along gently.

"I thought those night we had...were one of a kind...nights that should be treasured, nights that I kept in my mind for a long time, and I couldn't seem to let them go..so I couldn't give up on you...and I couldn't tell you no either...because let's be honest...me telling you no would be me lying to myself." He stated truthfully.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"To him I was.a trophy, something that he could own and I had walked out on him breaking my heart nothing  as bad as the night that I left you. I don't want to feel that anger and hatered again."

she closed her eyes as she showed him of the hatered she that had felt, the emotions she had within her mind. A tear fell upon her cheek as she bared her heart and soul to him.

"I want a chance to find that bond we have and make it stronger once more. The.babies need their father as much as I really need you in my life"

Report Post Tip

Listening to her made him tense, because he know of part of that feeling, he sighed, he couldn't hold it against her, because after it was more like holding it against himself, he leaed forwards a little he was fully tensed as he looked over at her, he could see a couple of tears sliding down her tear stained cheeks, just how he met her the first time, after so many years his memory haunting him about her. 

As he looked over at the fire, he sighed, and shook his head at himself, he should have done what he wanted to, and taken her away from him, and made her his, like he wanted to, "Alright, are you sure this is what you want?" He said, stood up, and walked over to her, and bent down infront of her, he looked up at her, his hair suround him, and around his feet on the floor, almost like it was a curtian like dress, he touched his palm to her cheek.

"Because if so...I am hoping you do really want this...because I would like to try it as well."

Report Post Tip

Savannah looked up as she tilted her head into his palm, leaning forward. Her lips just barely touched his wanting, needing him with every beat of her heart.

"yes I do, more than anything"

Placing a light kiss upon his.lips before sitting  back in her chair,  and placed her hand upon her stomach.

Report Post Tip

"Alright than we shall try it..." He said, feeling his sentence trail off, as her cheek leaned into his hand, he could see her loving the sensation, his face soften so such a sight, he gave a smile, showing his dimples a little.

THen as she were to let their lips barely touch, he felt the instant static and warmth that went between them, and he instantly was all too aware of her, just as he was back then. 

Report Post Tip

She gasped feeling the connection between them as she bit her lip. Chuckling softly to the sight of the dimples that made her love him in the first place. Lifti g her hand and brushed it through her long hair as she sat back.

"what do we do no..." Stopping mid sentence as a kick knocks the wind out of her lungs.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Shadow entrance of Raki
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL