Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 01:24:16
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
NFL Baby Started by: ThomasCrown on Oct 16, '20 07:18

About 5 weeks into the season now. Some decent trades made, some players swapped. 

Overall, some teams are surprising. Like John Grudens squad in Sin city. 

Then you got the brutal NFC...granted it is a little banged up atm. 

But its hard to get out the NFC. Just to think about the NFC West. 

49ers, Seahawks, Rams, Cards. 

Also offset by the NFC East. Where 8 wins may win a division title. 

AFC though. Looks like a one horse race. 

KC too strong. They are Warriors of the NFL atm. All stars up and down the lineup. 

Then you got Ravens. Good team, cant play from behind. Cant beat KC. 

Steelers, tough team. Talented too. Any given Sunday they'd beat anyone. 

Maybe even KC. Although, I think KC finds a way to get by at the end. 

Obv, we got the Pats. Feck em. Who likes em anyways? 

Still they will see KC, maybe. And get crushed. 

Its going to be an interested season. What yall think? 

Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $160,000 Tip

All I know is I wish my damn Saints would cut the shit. They’ve got too much talent on their roster to be playing the way they have. Hopefully they’re serious about working through the bye and tightening shit up. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

this good for NFL i like fottball 

Honestly, it's hard for me to get involved much with the NFL much these days.  When the wrong team starts winning the refs start calling holding left and right on them.  Also they do this to keep the score close unless it's the Patriots, they let them steamroll anyone.

Report Post Tip

At this rate I think they will be lucky to finish the season.  With so many teams having issues with Covid,  and the scheduling nightmare it will become if it continues.   That being said,  teams win in the trenches.  My team has a horse shit offensive line and it shows.  One win for the Vikings.  

Report Post Tip

My favorite team is in the NFC east and i have to say that division is pure shit right now.

Report Post Tip

I used to watch the NFL faithfully but have pretty much given up on them and this started before the Covid.  But I will say when I did follow them, my team was the Pittsburgh Steelers and I took a  lot of shit for that from family being I am from Ohio and they all thought I should be a Browns fan.   Hahaha

Report Post Tip
Its going to be a rough season with the covid and all the injuries... Dak's ankle looked to be fuuuuuucked but heard his surgery went great
Report Post Tip
As a Brit, I just wanted to chime in my two cents - I freaking love the NFL, I have been a UK season ticket holder for the london games for years and now I get to watch it from my sofa as we get the early games shown live at 6pm rather than just red zone.

Anyhow, a couple of pointers - you can’t be “World Champions” when the league is literally called “The National Football League”
Secondly, stop insisting it is the real “football” -Soccer as you term it, it literally a game about using your foot to move the ball & it pre-dates American football by around 500 years.

So now that’s all out of the way, Chiefs again this year?
Report Post Tip

I believe covid19 is screwing with my fantasy teams. Thats what worries me

Report Post Tip

My life as a Bills fan has been great...up until the Tennessee game. I don't know what happened there. That was painful. The KC game on Monday is going to be interesting. Hopefully everyone can figure their crap out. We had a top defense last year, now the offense gets better and the defense can't hold their own. Any given Sunday.

No one circles the wagons better than the Buffalo Bills.

Report Post Tip

NFL is like one sport i dont understand at all, its so confusing you start at different positions on field, scoring depends its not always same like in soccer(1 goal is 1 goal)  NFL is like i dont know random scoring to be honest, you get(as far as i understand) sometimes 8 points, sometimes 10, sometimes 12  and thats confusing as hell for European that grew up with soccer. However few years back when i was betting on anything that i could i used to bet on NFL too hahahah but regarding USA NBA is the best everything else too confusing

Report Post Tip

Ok

I really don't have an NFL team, being English, I used to like the Rams but they seem to go anywhere and everywhere so i don't like them anymore.

can you advise me? I'm leaning towards the Eagles but don't want to be a glory hunter, if you can think of a good shit kicking team, i'd be interested.

Report Post Tip

Obv, we got the Pats. Feck em. Who likes em anyways? 

ThomasCrown, The Pats are the best team out there even without Tom Brady. Wait.. and watch the brilliance of Billy Belicheck. 

You know what is extremely fun to watch this season? The Jets imploding, it’s such a glorious sight to see. Who would have thought, Gase wasn’t a good coach.... lol
The NFC east is disgustingly bad but with Dak going down, looks like it’s the Eagles to win.
Report Post Tip
Personally I’m surprised the season has gone on this long without more COVID outbreaks but that seems to be getting a bit worse lately.

I’d think it would be really interesting to see a Tampa Bay / New England super bowl but Chiefs are probably still the team to beat.
Report Post Tip

My falcons have been abysmal all season. We just can't stop anyone. Or recover onside kicks 😠 looking for big changes this off-season.

Report Post Tip

I am looking forward to tomorrow.  Another long day of kicking back and watching football.  Time for the Vikings to kick the Falcons ass.  

Report Post Tip

As a die hard Bears fan, it is hard to be over confident in this team, even with their good starting record...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: NFL Baby
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL