Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 09:33:03
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Best Worst Joke Started by: ChibiMoon on Nov 13, '20 12:17

A guy meets a sex worker in a bar. She says, ‘This is your lucky night. I’ve got a special game for you. I’ll do absolutely anything you want for £300 as long as you can say it in three words.’ The guy replies, ‘Hey, why not?’ He pulls his wallet out of his pocket and lays £300 on the bar, and says slowly. ‘Paint…my….house.’

Report Post Tip

Why was 6 scared of 7?

Because 7, 8, 9 (seven ate nine)...

An oldie, but a classic.

Report Post Tip

A young boy comes up to his father, all angry, "Dad, remember how you told me to put a banana in my swimming trunks? How you said it would impress the girls?"

Father looks up smiling, "Yeah, did it work?"

The boy screams, "You could have mentioned that the banana goes in the front!"

Report Post Tip
The poor man asks the rich man, "What are you getting your wife this Christmas?" The rich man replies, "Diamond earrings and a Mercedes." The poor man asks, "Why are you getting her two gifts?" The rich man says, "Well, if she doesn't like the earrings then she can drive to the store and exchange them."

The poor man nods. Then the rich man asks him, "So what are you getting your wife this year?" The poor man thinks about it for a second and replies, "A pair of slippers and a dildo."

The rich man asks, "Why those two things?" The poor man astutely reponds, "This way, if she doesn't like the slippers she can go ffuck herself."
Report Post Tip

What do you call a man with no arms or legs...

... on a wall? Art

... in a hole? Phil

... in the water? Bob

What's the difference between 20 ded babies and a Ferrari? I don't have a Ferrari in my garage...

Disclaimer: No... just... no....

Report Post Tip

One of my favorite memories as a kid was when my brothers used to put me inside a tire and roll me down a hill.

They were Goodyears!

A Vicks VapoRub truck overturned on the highway this morning.

Amazingly, there was no congestion for eight hours!

Some good dad jokes right there. 

Report Post Tip

Indeed those were some nice dad jokes but do you know when a joke becomes a dad joke?

When it leaves and never comes back.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption. One goes to a family in Egypt and is named Amal. The other goes to Spain and is named Juan. Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his mum. Upon receiving it, she tells her husband that she wished she also had a picture of Amal. Her husband said: "But they are twins. If you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal."

Report Post Tip

Why can't a penguin play football? Because there's snowball. I got that beauty today from the Penguin biscuit I ate.

Report Post Tip
This counts, yes??

“I had a little bird

Its name was Enza

I opened up the window

and in flew enza.”

Lol, where can I find enza?
Report Post Tip

“Absolutely disgusting. I just saw a human centipede crawling around outside and the guy at the front of it wasn’t wearing a mask. How selfish can you be???” The comedy writer Keaton Patti made my favorite Twitter joke of the year—a gloriously gross goof on this terrible moment.

Report Post Tip

Did you hear about the flood at the circus? Lots of people drowned and there were two clowns that survived and two nuns still in the audience. The two clowns ran over to the two nuns, and each one put a nun on his shoulder. Then they waded out of the big top, up to their waists in the rapid, turbulent water. As they were reaching dry land, one clown said to the other, “if you ask me, this is virgin on the ridiculous!”

Report Post Tip
272nd post. With some posts containing multiple one liners that easily well over 300 jokes, dare I say 350??!!

I just wanted to say thanks everyone for the chuckles and the smiles these have brought me! This is way more replies than I had imagined, thanks Daily Hustle for hustlin' in these jokes. Keep them coming in :)
Report Post Tip
Some decent efforts so far ChibiMoon, but also some absolutely horrendous ones too.

I secretly love the horrendous efforts more, though.
Report Post Tip

An exercise for people who are out of shape: Begin with a five-pound potato bag in each hand. Extend your arms straight out from your sides, hold them there for a full minute, and then relax. After a few weeks, move up to ten-pound potato bags. Then try 50-pound potato bags, and eventually try to get to where you can lift a 100-pound potato bag in each hand and hold your arms straight for more than a full minute. Once you feel confident at that level, put a potato in each bag. 

Report Post Tip

It’s the World Cup Final, and a man makes his way to his seat right next to the pitch.

He sits down, noticing that the seat next to him is empty.

He leans over and asks his neighbour if someone will be sitting there?

‘No,’ says the neighbour. ‘The seat is empty.’

‘This is incredible,’ said the man. ‘Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the Final and not use it?’

The neighbour says, ‘Well actually the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first World Cup Final we haven’t been to together since we got married.’

‘Oh, I’m so sorry to hear that. That’s terrible….But couldn’t you find someone else, a friend, relative or even a neighbour to take her seat?’

The man shakes his head. ‘No,’ he says. ‘They’re all at the funeral.’

Report Post Tip
The best/worst joke same time, not sure it's what intended here. But it's this one, a reporter asks Churchill "what's your secret as a huge smoker and reaching old age", "Sports" he replies, he then com completes the answer "never did it"
Report Post Tip

Here are a few Harry Potter jokes.

What's Harry Potter's favorite method of getting down a hill?

Walking... JK, Rolling.

What would you call a reality show where Sirius Black adopted the Weasley children?
Orange Is the New Black.

Report Post Tip

What did the Buddhist say to the hot dog vendor? - "Make me one with everything."

*bangs head against desk.*

Report Post Tip

Want to hear a joke about my broken pencil? eh it's useless no point!

Or what did the one traffic light say to the other traffic light? ... Don't look im changing.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Best Worst Joke
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL