Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 19:17:46
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Job you wanted as a kid. Started by: Lance on Jan 22, '21 12:16

What did you want to do when you were a kid?

I lived in the country as a kid and really fancied the idea of being a tractor driver. What’s not to like, sitting down all day and driving slowly in straight-ish lines.

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

I wanted to become a mechanical or an electrical engineer as a kid, I have always liked the idea of inspecting and fixing stuff.

Report Post Tip
As a kid i had the dream of being a pro hockey player. Who never had to dream of being a pro athlete? I got to play in highly competitive levels but never close enough to the NHL lol instead i am now a realtor which is more realistic and I actually enjoy a lot.
Report Post Tip
Hey, I'm 36 and still don't know what I want to be when I grow up!

I always wanted to be something radical like fire eater or something crazy...
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This is a great question, when I was younger I wanted to be one of those filmography people that worked for national geographic. Was mainly cause I used to watch all those nature shows a lot. Imagine all the cool places you'd get to go or some of the things you'd see. Life had different plans for me though lol

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

When I was a kid I always wanted to work in a Lab probably cuz of Scary Movies and I liked Chemistry. lol!

As a young girl I wanted to be a teacher. I have had that dream till I was in my puberty age and then decided I wanted to go to work and earn money :)

I first wanted to be a princess, then a doctor, then a lawyer, then a doctor again, then a lawyer again. Now here I am, a disappointment

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $140,000 Tip

I didn't really aspire to be anything, but after high school I didn't want a boring job, so just picked something to study. Luckily, I love that field now

Report Post Tip

As a kid I always wanted to be a video game tester, because in my kid brain it was the ideal job: Just sit around playing games all day, until you get a bit older and realize it's probably not something that you want to do..

Report Post Tip

I've always wanted to be a chef. I remember watching Julia Child as a kid and Yan can Cook (nice and done!). I also remember getting stoned and watching the Food Network, all my stoner pals would be pretty pissed because everyone had the munchies and it was basically torture to them lol

Report Post Tip

Listening to loads of music and enjoying talking to people, I always wanted to become a radio presenter / DJ. Thought it would be something fun and enjoyable.

Report Post Tip

As a kid, I wanted to be a scuba diver. I wanted to swim with the orcas, hunting sharks and It felt like flying.

The first ever job I wanted in high school was to be a lawyer. No reason for it, was never really interested in the law, never really researched it, except for the wages haha.

Report Post Tip

when I was a kid I always wanted to be a fireman, because it looked like a very exiting job and that you coud save peoples 

Report Post Tip

I wanted to be a cop or to work for the FBI.  My fallback plan was to be in the NFL.

Report Post Tip

I thought being a cop was a good thing so I could help people and catch the bad guys.  I wanted to also be in the FBI for what I thought was guard the president.  Go figure that later in life it turns out i would be protecting the bad guys.  haha

Report Post Tip

Hmm, first I wanted to be librarian, for my love of books. Just to be around them all day, get paid to read to kids. Before you laugh, I was six at the time. Then in my teens I fell for Edward and my dream was to find my own vampire and live forever happily ever after. Yes Im being silly. I actually thought I would like to join the army. Life happened, dreams changed and I never got to be a librarian or meet a vampire and when I saw how unrealistic I was about the army, those plans changed fast. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
When I was a kid I waned to be a chip an dale answer I a tuall so want to be one it would be so fub
Report Post Tip

When I was a kid, I wanted all the standard jobs; Knight of King Arthur's Court, Belly Gunner for a B17, Jedi, Crew Member of the Enterprise or The Battlestar Galactica, Atrayu, the list goes on. When I got older and realized those weren't feasible, I wanted to be an Astronaut, a Lego Engineer, or the Comic Book writer. Ah, to be young and have those dreams again. :) 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Job you wanted as a kid.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL