Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 21:45:20
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Job you wanted as a kid. Started by: Lance on Jan 22, '21 12:16

when i was a kid I didn't so much want a job when i grew up so much as I wanted to be Batman

so yeah, the caped squirrel crusader has quite a ring to it no?

Report Post Tip

Hmmmmm, I think when I was a kid I wanted to be a professional athlete, or a cop. 

Report Post Tip

I wanted to be a midwife to bring new babies into this world, but this day and age  over the past few years.  

Report Post Tip

I wanted to travel. Since then I have been backpacking all over Europe from South-Italy till the Arctics and above, and planning more trips for the future.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I wanted to raise, train and race thoroughbreds.  I absolutely adored the Black Stallion series.

Report Post Tip

M3, I wanted to be an f1 driver.  I used drive at a semi pro level in a younger age bracket.  

Problem is, its not a working mans hobby, my parents tried their best to afford me it, but they just couldn't. As I got older I understood what they where giving up for me and I walked away from it. 

I then become far too fat to even think about fitting inside one

I already discussed about it but I managed to remember few other jobs that were in my mind when I was kid. I wanted to become astronaut in somepoint, probably due to the Apollo videos from youtube. Then I wanted to become a truck driver aswell, hell knows why.

Report Post Tip
I allways wanted to be a cop. Then a fireman. I remember at some point being a soldier and going to war. Most of this were cause movies and gaming, now I feel I should have gone to politics.... go figure.
Report Post Tip

When I was younger I think I wanted to be an Archaeologist or Geologist. I think that's the first things I remember wanting to be. I really liked colours and looking at different gem stones and stuff like that, not for the stones themselves, just the different colours ha-ha. I also really loved dinosaurs and for some reason thought if I was an Archaeologist, I'd definitely find dinosaur bones for sure.

Now, they'd be THE most boring jobs ever and I have no interest in them what so ever ha-ha. Needless to say, I'm pleased I never pursued the jobs I wanted to do as a kid ha-ha.   

Veterinarian, but I cannot really see animals in pain so it was easy to let go of the idea. I am out of college and still don't know what I actually want to do lol.

Report Post Tip

I think the job I wanted most when I was a kid was just to be happy be happy with myself be happy with the world be happy with my surroundings and none of it is come true

I wanted to be a veterinarian, always in 4H and loved animals.  That dream didn't happen, but I still have chickens and pheasants!

Report Post Tip

When I was an older kid, I'd really wanted to be an archaeologist. It seemed (and seems) like such an interesting career, although I have no doubt I still romanticize it. 

Report Post Tip

When I was a kid I jumped from dream job to dream job. At first I wanted to be in the Army, at age 8, then I wanted to be a Formula 1 Driver, And by the time I reached middle school I wanted to become I Astrophysicist.

Report Post Tip
Lol when I was a kid I loved toys so much (action figures in particular) that I wanted to do something like make toys.
Report Post Tip

When I was a kid I always wanted to be a nurse. Which I did become after joining the army. I have now switched over though and am will end up with a PhD as well. As long as I am helping people I am happy. <3

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $500,000 Tip

I don't remember much of my childhood or even much of yesterday, but from what family has told me I wanted to be a doctor weird ass kid I was...too much damn schooling for that!

Report Post Tip

I wanted to be a Taxi Driver. My mom and I went to the docs one day needed a needle cuz of my allergies . when I saw the wad of cash he had when my mom paid and got change! 

I flipped and said "Mom" im gonna be a Taxi Driver!

When i was a little kid ut was firefigther but as i grow older it was a far mechanic.
Right after i graduared i disided that i wanted to work in the industy but it tokk me many heard to get gjere.
Report Post Tip

As a kid, I really wanted to be a veterinarian.  I loved animals, and was enthralled with the idea of working with them every day.  Once I got older, my logical brain kicked in, and I realized that with all the good I'd see there would be lots of bad as well.  I know I didn't want to have to deal with the animal abuse, unexpected injuries and the animals I wouldn't be able to save.  I'm fairly empathetic, so I knew after a while it would take a terrible toll on me dealing with the death side if it.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Job you wanted as a kid.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL