Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 06:11:49
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Job you wanted as a kid. Started by: Lance on Jan 22, '21 12:16

As a kid i wanted to be either a Fireman or astronaut i think most boys wanted those kinds of jobs suffering from asthma and a hemothorax pretty much put a end to those dreams :(

Report Post Tip

I wanted to be a scientist, would collect medicines and collect liquids from trees (such as banana trees), lemons... Anything that had liquids and combine them to see what kind of reaction it would create.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I always wanted to be a dentist when i was a kid. Thought it would be cool to wear the doctor jacket thing. Then i got older and realized it was too much school

Report Post Tip

I really wanted to be a princess actually I still do want to be a princess it's all I ever think about, just got to find me a nice tiarra 

Report Post Tip

When I was young I wanted to become many things, but believe becoming a undercover officer was my most wanted. Things changed as I got older and most high risk jobs I stayed away from. Not because the jobs are not needed because they are. More so because I ended up having a child at a younger age and my whole thought process changed.

Report Post Tip

I love to watch movies, of any genre and whether it be an old or new movie. Then I started getting into the art of cinematography. Took up a media class in highschool dreaming of getting into film school afterwards. But I guess as time went on I started to doubt my abilities. I'm studying to be an accountant now. Crazy how things change.

National security advisor? Weird career aspiration but the role always had great appeal. Essentially on the fire front of IS foreign policy and conflict situations.
Definitely wouldn’t get boring or old hah
Report Post Tip

I never really knew what I wanted to do as a kid. I used to say robot engineer for the longest time and then swapped to archeologist just because it seemed more attainable. Little did I know...

Report Post Tip
For a while I wanted to be a taxi driver. I thought it was cool to just drive around all day as a job. Then that game crazy taxi came out and I loved it.
Report Post Tip

Crime Scene Cleaner
Forensic Scientist
Chemist (Science FTW!)
Detective (Homicide)
Psychologist/Psychiatrist
Mortician 

I had a very unique list that went against the majority of kids I knew. I never hid nor made it a secret that I had "different" interests at such a young age and it worried quiet a few people but I didn't let them or their "worries/concerns" bother me. Still don't. The world IS a messed up place and I'll never stop wanting to investigate it in some way(s).

Never wanted one, I always found the idea of a "dream job" to be ironic. Who dreams of working?

I wanted to travel the country in an RV as a kid, much to the dismay of my mother. 

Report Post Tip
for me for a long time I wanted to be an archaeologist as was romanticised by films to travelling the world, living a world ofe excitement. When found what was put me off clearing a field in bath in tain and wind for a broken jug or jar
Report Post Tip

As a kid I always said I was either going to join the mafia or join the army, and as a 24 year old I’m an army veteran who’s not full blooded Italian so I believe it may be time to pursue something different 

Report Post Tip

I wanted to be a comic book artist but soon realised i cant write a story.  Too this day still don't know what i want to be.  However business sounds good, i would love a lot of money!!!  Just so i could buy a sports car and a five bed room house!  But than again properly not a realistic goal lol 

Report Post Tip

I wanted to join the navy and drive ships - actually I wanted to be a diver but when I was old enough to find out what they actually did (bomb disposal basically) I changed my ambition to driving ships.

I went to sign up after I graduated and was told it was a 2 year wait to begin training, and my girlfriend at the time was dead against it (she had a friend whose partner was in the navy and he would be away for months on end), so I compromised with her and said I'd wait 6 months, see what sort of job I could get and if I didn't have anything decent within that time I'd join up. Well, I got a reasonable job, I was in love and wanted to make her happy, or at least not do anything to upset her, so I didn't join. Sometime I regret it, not often because it's not helpful, but sometimes

Report Post Tip
I wanted to be an astronaut then I found out you need to be good a calculations far beyond 2+2.
So I thought being just a pilot would be cool. Then I found out the money it took strike 2.

As I got older I joined the army and spent many hours flying in helicopters and military transport.
So other than space travel I got to be in the air alot even if I didnt do the flying. And how many U.S. service members can say they had the chance to Maintain and fly in a a Russian Hind D.
Report Post Tip

i work as kid was work on a farmand i work every day i miss the good all day i gorw weed all the time it was good weed and love smoke weed 

Report Post Tip
When I was kid I thought about many, but I wanted to be a cashier in a market so I can have all the money I wanted :P
Report Post Tip

Wanted to be a cop when I grew up.. ironically I ended up behind bars and can no longer do that even if I wished :P such is life!

Report Post Tip

I feel like when I was a kid, my preferred career changed more than it should. At one point I wanted to be a rock star (typical I know), but shortly after I just wanted to own a record store. Hey at least it was in the same vein as rock star? Okay maybe not really. Then after that, I wanted to be a history teacher. Social studies and history was always fascinating to me. Then I realize how much schooling you had to go through to teach at a university level. At the end, I kind wanted to grow up to be a bum. Adulting looked like it sucked, and what do you know...it does...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Job you wanted as a kid.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL