Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 19:49:10
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 … [ > - >>> ]
Job you wanted as a kid. Started by: Lance on Jan 22, '21 12:16
As a child I always wanted to be a car mechanic, but bad luck never made this happen. At school this class was full, for my military service I was drawn. On my 22nd I started maintenance in the petro / chemical industry.
Report Post Tip

I always wanted to be a school teacher, but when love came around when I was 18, I did not want to study another 4 years.

So I took a one year training to be a secretary/Personal assistant

actually never regretted it

Report Post Tip
Well when I was a kid I wanted to a soldier but found out my eyes are way too bad for me to be a soldier.
Report Post Tip

All sorts of things...firefighter, police officer, CEO, billionaire...and now here I am as a controller for a real estate developer trying to start my own CPA practice...guess it's close to the CEO route haha 

Report Post Tip

I always wanted to be an Astronaut. Then i found out how terrifying space is, and decided to be the neighborhood dope man instead....

Report Post Tip
I wanted to be a Scientist, that's what I always answer whenever asked about my ambitions as a kid. Because Science affects almost every aspect of our lives, from the food we eat to the technology we use and the natural world that surrounds us.
Report Post Tip

I wanted to be in the military. Always loved guns. 

Report Post Tip

I changed what I wanted to do weekly lol The big ones were Model, Veterinarian, and art teacher.  

Report Post Tip

I wanted to be a scientist, but not a real scientist, I wanted to be a mad scientist specifically. Then I found out there's not really a big market out there for those and moved on.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
As a kid I would dream about being anything that could lead myself to fame and glory. A rockstar, a football player, a boxer, an actor. Never chased any of these dreams tho lol
Report Post Tip
I actually wanted a paper route. I thought it would be so cool to have my own route and make my own spending money. I never realized it would be every single day. Even in crappy weather. I didn't last very long.
Report Post Tip
Wanted to be a video game developer when I was younger . I felt like my ideas would be top notch would probably take over GTa
Report Post Tip

I wanted to be a teacher as a kid. I would line up my stuffed animals on my bed, make math tests, then pretend my students answered them (my favourite doll would always get all of them right), and then I'd put them all out in the hallway for "recess" while I graded their tests. I was a really cool kid clearly...I also would bundle them off to my sister's room for PE/Gym class...she was not a fan.

Report Post Tip

I’ve always been a coin collector and counter throughout my life, and when I was young my father got me a savings account at our local bank. Since then, being a banker, or anything involved with it, was my main goal until I hit high school. Even led me to originally starting out for an accounting degree!

Report Post Tip

I always loved animals and specially horses..

I did a lot of horseback riding when i was younger, so my greatest dream was to become a veterinarian...

Now im 26 and im a public servant XD nothing to do with it.

But maybe someday, right?

Report Post Tip
When I first heard about this job, I always wanted to do it, but it's probably not something I'd be able to do full time. I wanted to be a movie/tv show continuity checker aka a script supervisor, when I was a kid watching movies or tv all the continuity errors just stuck out a like a sore thumb in everything I watched.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I wanted to own a pub....not a gastro-pub, a pub that just served alcohol.....probably not the best of ideas with hindsight!

Report Post Tip

wow thats a little story...

when i was little apparently i wanted to be a bus driver so i can drive my grandmother around. i then wanted to work in computers then got distacted by fire and knives and wanted to become a chef. and trained for a couple years and then tried to become an accountant. i never really stuck around one thing.

Report Post Tip

A car mechanic.

I had identified this job with knowing beautiful women.

Watching a movie where this happened, it was a dream job.

Later i followed a complete different job orientation.

Report Post Tip

When I was a little girl I wanted to bred, raise, train, and race thoroughbred horses.   I was a huge Black Stallion fan.  I read the entire series in middle school. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Job you wanted as a kid.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL