Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 03:42:11
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 … [ > - >>> ]
Job you wanted as a kid. Started by: Lance on Jan 22, '21 12:16

As a kid I always wanted to be either a cop, detective, PI or work with dolphins. 

I loved watching cop movies and detective movies and I used to play with a friend that we were detectives trying to solve crimes. Every time we met we played it.

As I got older I wanted to be a lawyer. There is a ton of stuff I wanted to be when I was younger. I also wanted to be an archeologist, so I even took classes in archeology. But it wasn't for me tbh. 80% of the people in my class ended up in something else lol

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

When i was 7, i so wanted to be a pilot or an astronaut...

Report Post Tip

I dunno how garbage collecting works in another countries but here there is a truck and the people grab the garbage bags and throw it on the truck then hop on the back of it while the driver never stops.

I wanted to be one of these men lol it looked fun as fk

Report Post Tip

I didn't really think about job until I was an early teen, then I was really into the internet with my 33K Modem,  chatting to people on the internet using IRC. Reading about hacking etc, I wanted to be hacker and now I do that and other things whilst working in the cybersecurity industry.

Report Post Tip
I always wanted to be a corrections officer as that was what my mother was and I always admired her work ethic
Report Post Tip

I wanted to be a professional baseball player, when I was younger I was pretty good at it (at least I thought so) but that didn't work out, Now im playing Mafia Returns haha

Report Post Tip

I think everyone can say they wanted to be a Doctor, Astronaut, or the President at one point in their childhood.  The reality slaps 99% of us in the face.

I worked landscaping, as a kid and worked summers,and we all shoveled snow.

Report Post Tip

When i was a kid it was always simple for me I wanted to grow up and be in the military like my dad and many family members. served 4 trs'

Report Post Tip

I wanted to be a teacher in Ojai, California, where I would terrify students into behaving by tearing phone books in half with my bare hands. 

(I'll send you a random perk if you get that reference.)

Video game designer. I actually designed multiple video games when in college (usually during class - probably why I was academically suspended). I still would do just about anything to do that, but I don't have the necessary skills for it. Oh well - real life is evil :P

Report Post Tip

As a child I always enjoyed the idea of being an astronaut. I figured it'd be pretty neat to get to the moon and do moon-man stuff. I was not aware that you basically had to be a scientist/military vet/badass to do that. So I became an attorney instead.

Report Post Tip
When i was a kid (long long time ago) i allways wanted to become a truckdriver or a garbageman! Truckdriver because of the freedom you have and i really dont know why the garbageman. Guess i didnt want to study very long. Not that garbageman are stupid but you dont need a long education and thats what i liked about it.
Now i work with policedogs so see how things can turn out

I wanted to work in a Laboratory like Dr. Frankenstein working with chemicals and shit, dont kno why but it just seemed interesting to me, maybe I could have blown my self up or became a mad doctor but it was my goal in life at the time.

Report Post Tip

When I was a kid, I wanted to be a fighter pilot, then that quickly shifted to being an astronaut but that didn't work either. I then became a stock boy at a local retail store and that pretty much what I did so that is that haha.

Report Post Tip

When I was a kid, I always wanted to be a paleontologist.

I mean, what kid doesn't like dinosaurs?

As I got older, I realized that this might be a little tough, considering my personal skillset.

Report Post Tip

i had the best job when i was a kid. I pick fruit in a Orchard so i got eat all of it i wanted lol. But you get sick eating them fast and picking for money. Then i also did some haying too.

Report Post Tip

I always wanted to be an astronaut. But back when the Apollo rockets were being lunched you needed to me a math wiss kid.

Now it is all done by computers which has made it so much more easier.

They can even send a normal teacher into space......ok she never made the full trip.

Report Post Tip

I don't know why, but I was addicted to Star Fox.  It was a simple, short game and for some reason as a little kid I took the time to basically memorize every step of it. LOL

Report Post Tip
I used to watch law and order and what they I thought was interesting.  So being a detective was my dream job
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Job you wanted as a kid.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL