Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 00:57:34
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 … [ > - >>> ]
Job you wanted as a kid. Started by: Lance on Jan 22, '21 12:16

I had typical job "aspirations" as a kid, but I had a lot. Wanted to become a professional soccer player, actor, police officer, chef, singer, the normal things, you know?

Report Post Tip
When i was a kid it was always simple for me I wanted to grow up and be in the military like my dad and many family members
Report Post Tip

I wanted to be a air-attendant as a kid. I remember when we were at the airport, my mom was changing my sister's nappies and I got lost. I went wandering off to some vending machine that sold my favorite type of candy.

I was searching for my mom and couldn't find her, eventually two air-attendants helped me to find my mom. Since then, I've always wanted to become an air-attendant. It sounds ridiculous I know but I had this fascination of being one.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Professional Soccer player - to be honest, I still think I could put a shift in, though these days it's more likely to be as the waterboy.

They should make a movie about that - called - wait for it...

The Waterboy

I always wanted to be a pilot growing up. I even went through ground school when I was in high school. It never happened though. It's simply too expensive to get the hours needed. Maybe when I'm an old man... maybe.
Report Post Tip

I've always wanted to work at NASA or do something involving space. As I've gotten older I realized i'm not nearly smart enough to land something like that haha.

Report Post Tip

Wanted to be a Taxi driver a Lawyer a CEO of anything didn't do any of those!

Report Post Tip

When I was a kid the thought of being a veterinarian always kinda stuck with me, but then the older I got I started to realize that I was allergic to certain breeds of cats and dogs and some other various animals. So that quickly went out the window and from there I decided that I wanted to be an anesthesiologist. 

Always wanted to be a footballer. Then as I got older i realised that wasn't going to happen. So I decided to focus on sports journalism but when I realised i was rubbish at school I ditched that dream also.
Report Post Tip

I always wanted to be a school teacher. But growing up it appeared I had to study 4 more years, while I wanted to get a job and earn money :P

So I just went in another way then being a teacher.

Report Post Tip

Growing up I was also fascinated with planes, airports and aviation in general. Always had a dream about being a pilot, somewhat pursued it with attending flight school, but thereafter realised it wasn't the job for me. However, still love aviation and everything about aircrafts, airports etc. 

Report Post Tip

I wanted to be The Batman. I still do...

Report Post Tip
When I was a kid I wanted to be a veterinarian.. I shortly after realized you have to be able to euthanize animals and I knew I couldn't do that so decided on a different path.
Report Post Tip

I really wanted to become a vet tech when I was a kid. I loved animals so much, but my parents said that one day, I'd have to put a puppy or kitten down and couldn't see myself doing it. I still cannot see myself doing it. I guess I really wear my heart on my sleeve and don't want to see that happen at all.

Report Post Tip
As long as I could remember, I always wanted to be a stockbroker, probably because I knew they made loads of money and how it was portrayed in media/film

The downside is the 80s have come and gone and the day of the stockbroker is over. Too much red tape and cap on earnings. It’s now just another job.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I wanted to be a police officer, when I was 4ish I rode a a sit on police car onto a busy road to direct traffic.

Report Post Tip

Im not so sure its a normal desire as a kid, but when i was much younger, I wanted to be an accountant.

Report Post Tip

Astronaut, football player but I wasn't smart enough to be an astronaut and not good enough at football to be a football player, so I settled for being a sales man because I can talk the talk, one thing I learnt is blag your way to the top and when you get found out move to a different company 

When I was a kid I always wanted to be an actor. I dunoo why, thinking about it now as an adult. I think I wanted to be famous, for some reason that was alluring to me. I must not have been given enough attention as a kid or something. 

Report Post Tip

Pilot - I still do actually. I've looked at flight schools (about 3 private instruction schools in my area, plus a college that has a program) but it's too expensive. I have 2 kids, 2 dogs, and a wife. As much as I'd love to fly - I just don't have the resources.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Job you wanted as a kid.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL