Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 05:09:49
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [ > - >>> ]
Job you wanted as a kid. Started by: Lance on Jan 22, '21 12:16

Fighter pilot in Air Force.

Watching Top Gun helped with that as a kid, but my eyes were not perfect, so they said I could be the navigator (2nd guy) or become a tank commander. I passed and went to non-military school. It worked out for me :)

Report Post Tip

simply wanted to join princes patrica light infarty.

Report Post Tip
I always thought I was going to be a veterinarian and then decided as I got to the adult age that working in solitaire in a warehouse is more my kinda job.
Report Post Tip

As a teenager i had a dream of designing games. Tabletop miniature wargames and board games. I was a huge fan of those two categories of games. Did mess with rules for miniature wargames but never really had any great ideas. 

Report Post Tip
Haha most kids wanted to be cops, or astronauts, or fireman. I always was obsessed with James bond movies growing up so I always wanted to be a secret agent. Then I turned 16 and got into a shit ton of trouble now I have a long legal record and can't do anything in law enforcement
Report Post Tip
When I was little I always wanted to be a dentist. I thought they made a lot of money and would be cool to have that as a job. Growing up I realized that’s not what I wanted to do so I become a male entertainer
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

When kid, I've always dreamed about being a judge. So I grow up and decided to be a GameDev and sometime later an engineer. Today I'm work at army.

Report Post Tip

Retired. 

Best job in the entire world cause you just get to enjoy life. Still want that job now, but I doubt I'll be getting it anytime soon. Gotta hit the lotto or something.

Report Post Tip

When I was a wee little squab I kind of wanted to be a fireman. That was like in elementary school after we took a field trip to a fire house and got to ride on the truck and all that. Somehow along the way I became an insurance drone instead and now work from home fixing claims that have been screwed up. Funny how that works out....

Report Post Tip

When I was a kid I wanted to be a bus driver,  The big steering wheel and all the passengers that paid to ride and then get off.  I thought they were the best drivers until I realized that truck drivers were far more skilled.  

Report Post Tip
When I was a kid I wanted to be a captain of a ship. Nowadays I do something completely different of course.
Report Post Tip
When I was a kid I went on holiday those holiday reps that done fun stuff with us blew my tiny mind, like it was their job to play mini golf and tennis with us in the sun all day, I obsessed about doing it for years!
Report Post Tip

When i was a kid a wanted to be a firefighter just because i had a toy fire truck. Other than that nothing as a kid interested me more than that.

Report Post Tip
Oh man i always wanted to become a jet fighter pilot. Then came the girls and alcohol and skipping school.
Probably could have got close if i only had the motivation to learn instead of hanging on the streets trying to look cool.
Im not sad with what ik doing now but i know it could have been better. Just myself to blame i guess :)
Report Post Tip

I always wanted to join the army when i was a kid. Never wanted to do anything else.

Finished school, did all the assessments and fitness tests. Passed everything and I was on my way to begin basic training. 1 week to go before my start date and POP..... slipped a disc and that was the end of my one and only job that i wanted to do.

Report Post Tip
Pretty generic but I always wanted to be an astronaut as a kid. Would constantly be making rocket ships out of old plastic bottles and imagining I was piloting them into space.
Later on I think I realised that was a bit of a pipe dream so lowered my expectations to just a normal pilot. That never happened either though!
I do have great fun switching database servers off and on again though /s
Report Post Tip

When I was a young child I wanted to go into nursing. However, in recent years I am so relieved I never followed it through. They work their socks off for very little reward or reconigition. Not treated well for all they do by the administrations of the hospital and so on. Thier pay barely enough to live on. I get its a vocation but they deserve a lot more than they get! Hats off to any nurse reading this! <3

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

We’ll I’ll tell you man, when Kinky John Fowler arrived on the scene, I knew immediately what was going down. It was obvious to all around that I’d been born with unusual gifts that would set me apart from the crowd. For starters, it’s almost impossible to surprise me, the doctors and nurses even said they were unable to sneak up on me. Secondly I have a natural ability to throw small metal Chinese weapons. I can deliver them with unerring accuracy to targets up to fourteen feet away.

I could stand here for hours listings my dazzling array of supernatural abilities, but it is not necessary. You already know enough to see it’s was clear from day one that I wasn’t destined to be special. 

Report Post Tip

Man I always wanted to be a College or NFL football coach. It was just something about the game and having the opportunity of running my own plays that would determine the outcome of the game.

Report Post Tip

I just wanted to find gold! Thought it was that simple, just find it , make it look good then sell it and get a place with a pool and a butler. If only.

“Don’t gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver and gold” – Bob Marley

He knew.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Job you wanted as a kid.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL