Apr 28 - 22:55:03
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
Job you wanted as a kid. Started by: Lance on Jan 22, '21 12:16

omg

Report Post Tip

i always dreamed of being a pro athlete then i got old and fat 

Report Post Tip

Always wanted to be a pro athlete.

in my old age I realize that this takes a lot of work and is in fact not a dream at all.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I always wanted to be an artist. Drawing, writing, painting, carving, whatever, just art. I’m certainly not making a living from it, but I crochet now and have sold some of my work, so mission accomplished?
Report Post Tip

when i was a kid i wanted to be a fire fighter. its kind of amazing like playing with fire lol.. you also like spiderman up in the tall building. but spiderman using ladder lol

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Wanted to play computer games for a living. Always got told thats not a job. Now look at all these damn youtubers!

Thanks mom!
Report Post Tip
This is really odd, but I wanted to be a meteorologist. Because I thought it’d be cool to be on tv. But like was like LOL here’s some disabilities.
Report Post Tip
I always wanted to work in oceanography. Which was impossible for me since I was land locked and never had enough money for a school like that.
My love for water is still there though, I at least ran a white water rafting business for a few years. That is as close as I got lol
Report Post Tip
There were 3 jobs I fancied as a kid - 1 was underwater videogrpaher, because you know, Jacques C. 2 was lumberjack in the wild far out Canadian wilderness. 3 is my current job - veterinary surgeon.
Report Post Tip

I bounced around between being an astronaut to digging up dinosaur bones.

Report Post Tip

When I was little, I wanted to be a grocery store cashier because I liked the sound the register keypad made.
If "Non-neurotypical" had been a thing back then, that probably would have been a first sign. :P

Report Post Tip

A job that gives money whenever I ask.....and I can do almost whatever I want ^_^.

Report Post Tip

As a kid I wanted to be a city bus driver, that giant streering wheel driving down the road and letting people on and off.  

Report Post Tip

I wanted to be a butcher. I used to love going to the butcher shop, seeing all the different cuts of meat. Watching the butcher cut and chop the various pieces with razor sharp blades. The colours. All of it. 

Report Post Tip

As a kid, I didn't want a specific job just wanted to be an entrepreneur. I can't stand relying on a single income to support myself and waiting potentially years to earn an extra 5-10k more at a higher position. My goal of the next 7 years is to create and maintain multiple side incomes that allow me to make 10k a month while keeping my expenses low and have extra cash to continue to invest

Report Post Tip

I was too busy intimidating the shit out of everyone to worry about getting a job. Nerds get jobs, winners beat up nerds and get the girl. You might want to get that tattooed on you somewhere. 

Report Post Tip
One of the jobs I really wanted when I was kid to be a cashier, because I could use the money and will always have the money to use the way I want :P
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Job you wanted as a kid.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL