Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 10:56:32
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [ > - >>> ]
Job you wanted as a kid. Started by: Lance on Jan 22, '21 12:16

when i was a kid i wanted to be a marine. i never got to live that dream due to a clause.

Report Post Tip
Ah, I wanted to be many things. Most of them had nothing to do with regular jobs. I dreamed of being a rockstar. A professional athlete. Something like that.
Report Post Tip

When I was really little I wanted to be an opera singer and I would run around the house screaming at the top of my lungs pretending it was opera.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

i was a nerd and wanted to be a scientist. i though i had to know everything. astrology geology chemistry biology etc. unforturnately i did not comprehend those very well.

Report Post Tip

When I was a kid I waned to be a Pilot, then due to many reasons I couldn't even try for it. Life doesn't always turn out how we want it to be.

Report Post Tip

When I was a kid I had this grandiose idea of becoming a cat hotel caretaker, in one of those "place where people dump their cats when they go on holiday" types of deals.

Then when I got a bit less young I came to the realisation that you don't just spend the entire day just coddling cats and whatnot, and that there's actually a great deal of responsibility involved.

Though I did do part-time work at one of those places once as a teen, for a very kind and caring lady who truly cared about her purring tenants. Was neat.

As a coin collector and really good with simple counting math as a kid, I always wanted to be a straight up "banker". No specific actual job, just "banker". I liked money and I liked counting money. To be fair, it did keep my interest in economics later and definitely still comes in handy for anything business-related and spreadsheets and numbers and all the jazz.

Report Post Tip

wanted to cook, Wanted to be a fireman, Wanted to go to space.

I'd still love to go to space, but I don't see that happening

Report Post Tip

As a kid, I dreamed of becoming fighter pilot. Unfortunately, that dream got blown to pieces as I grew up. As years went by, now, I just want to be retired. LOL

Report Post Tip

As a kid I always wanted to be a ninja. As a result I honed a skill with small metal Chinese weapons. Now, as a fully developed fighter, I am a very dangerous proposition. I can throw them with incredible accuracy. If you around me, within about fifteen or sixteen feet. I tell you my man, I am lethal! 

But not outside that range. Further than that and I have to resort to more conventional weapons. 

Report Post Tip
As a kid i wanted to become an estate tycoon. But nobody told me that banks do not lend to poor bast**!

True!
Report Post Tip
I wanted to be a United States Marine, and then I eventually became one back in 09. Still remember running around the mafia before its return. The Original .org days, the good ol glory days.
Report Post Tip
I wanted to be a policeman because I thought they were in charge (both setting and enforcing the rules)
Report Post Tip

I always wanted to have my own business, whatever it was, perhaps games or gaming shop or something, but my dream was never to become a billionaire or something, I just wanted to operate small company, like IT related gaming and then just have really good salaries and benefits so that my workers feel appreciated and have enough money for their hobbies and families.

Report Post Tip

I think personally, I flopped around like most other kids. Wanted to be a spaceman, fireman, police, president. All the usual one might think. But once I understood what I like liked, I think more than jobs themselves, my goal was to do something like Willy Wonka, not quite as insane but I always wanted to make a 'better' Disney that could be more accessed. Make the ultimate playground in short where you could play till you couldn't think to play anymore and make sure there was a little bit of everything for everyone to enjoy. 

It makes sense to me as I as raised to be inclusive no matter what as a child to want, but very quickly, I was also understanding you'd not only need a lot of money but even more space. It was then the idea of how big some places actually are started to dawn on me lol.

Report Post Tip

When I was a kid, I wanted to be a lawyer. My grandfather was a lawyer, and he convinced me I did not want to do that, lol. Ended up going into the medical field.

Report Post Tip
As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster
Report Post Tip

When i was a kid, hmm let me remember it, i wanted to be a farmer and have a lot of animals since my granny had a farm. Would be nice.

Report Post Tip

Personally, I always dreamed of being a fighter pilot in the Air Force. While I still harbor some dreams of wanting to be a civilian pilot, life had different plans for me so that's one dream that got away from me sadly.

Report Post Tip

I’ve always loved sports. I guess a professional hockey player was what I wanted to be. Things have changed a lot since then though. The players make so much more money - but they have to actually like - train. I dunno about that lol

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Job you wanted as a kid.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL