Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 01:36:15
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Anything you want to write about Started by: Coppa on Feb 10, '21 14:34

i was trying to find a topic i havent re4ally written in but also was a good categpry. anyways if there isnt something posted feel free to write in here. talk smack do what you need to make yourself better

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

Nice thread to express what you like on text.

Well, it's 12th of February 2021 and we still live under the pandemia of the corona virus covid-19.

Our everyday life has changed, nobody knows what the future will come.

Let's hope this all is a bad dream and we'll get back to our normal life. 

Report Post Tip

So, I have graduated from college more than 4 years ago and ever since then I haven't really been putting time into studying, usually been spending all my time working or doing work related stuff.

Recently though, the bank (where I work) was offering an MBA scholarship with ESLSCA uni, so I thought to apply and may be start using my brain again. There were many tests to be passed before I could apply, the bank had two different tests (English & IQ) that I had to pass first before being accepted to apply. Thankfully I passed those and went to another level of English test at ESLSCA too in order to go through with the admission followed by an interview with one of their representatives.

Yesterday I got informed that I was finally accepted after so many tests and ended up registering for the first semester.

So... wish me luck. It's gonna be a long 18 months apparently. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I am tired. But not in the way that sleep fixes.

Ever work so much and wonder why in the fuck you are doing it? Yeah. I get like that sometimes. This week was a brutal week, and then yesterday something amazing happened. For the second time this month the store owner actually recognized me. That was a nice feeling. Makes a difference when the people pay attention to the work you are doing, and agreeing with the progress you made and are committed to getting everyone on board so its easier for everyone at work. Rather than 1 person doing everything, everyone else gets to pull their weight too.

An uphill battle that felt like it was never going to end turned into something pretty positive. :D

Report Post Tip

There used to be a thread like this and I miss it.  I also have  hard time finding something to post in.  This is a great opportunity to share random, interesting thoughts.  Or in my case random nonsense.

Let see.  Its really cold out, like -35 or something.  And I'm stupid enough to go outside, as I'm bored and feel the need to go somewhere. 

Report Post Tip

I actually do not want to write. Not a single thing. Sometimes it annoys me when I am forced to write. Sometimes it helps with writers block. But mostly, I just find it annoying at times. There are days you just don't want to interact with anything or anyone. Not even for a measly sentence or two.

Report Post Tip

This is now becoming my favorite thread as I keep getting this damn outside thread.  And I would rather post random shit.  Anyways, its still really cold out.  I'm attempting to get some work done, but being distracted by a movie.  A great way to spend a Sunday. 

Report Post Tip
Eh, I'm kind of burnt the fuck out. Do I wanna go to work? No, but I want the money. Do I want to write this paper, yeah, but I'm not sure if I can finish it before work. What if I gotta actually work at work. Do I risk going to work and they make me work and I don't finish the paper but still get paid?

Maybe I should just get high in bed instead and do nothing
Report Post Tip

Today was amazing.. The whole country semed to have  winter mindset. Iceskating.. Friendliness.. it was beautiful

Report Post Tip
Well, I did my paper and I went to work... now the question is do I wanna work out or do I wanna start a new paper before work today... hmmm
Report Post Tip

I don't want to write, I have to write to get credit for the hustle and it is really unnerving.  I want to bludgeon someone at this point, give me credit for the hustle and put the lotion in the basket before you leave! 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

so l was out all day today enjoying a rare but fun thing in my neck of the woods. It actually snowed more than a dusting here. we are projected to get 6 in to a foot of snow in some places. So for the first time since i left the northern section of the country, i was driving my truck in 4WD. Saw a wrecked tractor-trailer being towed and such. 

i missed the snow and hate the cold. cant wait for spring to finally show her face.

Report Post Tip

I too have to write to get the hustle credit. I'm really running out of ideas about what to write in exchange for my credit! Yes please give me my credit for the hustle if not I might as well stab someone in the face. And also put the lotion out of the basket before you leave. I definitely put a lot of effort into thinking about what to write, just give me the goddamn credit!

Shoutout to Buffalobella for giving me an idea about what to write

Report Post Tip

My work has been real stressful lately. We went from a place of innovation and improvement to a place run by striking fear into our associates to make them work harder. I am truly unhappy with what  I do now, but I've invested so much time that I'm not sure Id be useful anywhere else. Sucks, but it is what it is. Thanks for letting me vent!

Report Post Tip

Today I want to write about good things.  We need to focus on the good parts and kick the negative thoughts away.  I had a good day at work today and feel happy about it.  I talked with my coworkers and solved a few problems.  I really hope tomorrow will be as productive as today was!

Report Post Tip

honestly the whole point of the thread was the daily hustle and i couldnt find anything to write in that i havent already and i HAD to post something. so why not a random ass category to post whatever the hell you want. like tonight i have to post in a thread and its the same threads that i would have to post in again that i already have. but now i can write anything i want on my mind or just write some bullshit... anyways im glad that people are writing in it. makes me feel like it wasnt worthless :)

Report Post Tip

Ever have those days, or even weeks, where you just don't feel like adulting? I'm in the middle of one of those periods. I'm sitting looking at the 3 weeks worth of grading I have to do and just DON"T WANT TO. Can I throw a temper tantrum like the 5 year old I sound like? lol

Report Post Tip

Once I was in a Pub in Dublin and my friends was basically friends with some guys who worked in Police Special Forces (SDU) and we were all just hanging out, drinking and such and one of them asked me like how is Dublin, what do you like, what do you hate and at that time I had some issues with IRS because I was working in Dublin, but as a student and student has something special bla bla bla... But instead of saying that IRS is bothering me, I said that IRA was bothering and I went from student to most wanted man in Dublin :D

Report Post Tip

I wanted to talk about the time when I went to The Queen Mary. See I have experienced many different paranormal experiences before this point. I went with my grandparents on this trip and I had a lot of weird shit happen. Well first off during the Ghost tour we had some weird appreciation in our picture, along with a woman passing out in the most paranormal room in the whole ship and having to be taking away by paramedics. Along with two people being pushed, it got so bad that the tour guide cut the tour short. 

Report Post Tip

I look forward to a live chat with a climber/alpinist, who participated to the winter expedition of K2 mountain in Pakistan.

3 world famous climbers officially missing, but everyone think they're dead.

It's going to be an interesting meeting, describing the circumstances he faced and the problems during his effort to reach the summit.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Anything you want to write about
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL