Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 23:54:41
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What really grinds your gears? Started by: Athena on Mar 10, '21 04:17

You know what really grinds my gears? Purchasing things online and then they arrive broken and you are like, well this is ruined, and it's more expensive to send it back than to just purchase a new one. Ugh!

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Tardiness when it comes to time. And then, people reaffirming that they are otw the way, and keep lying about ETA. 

Like, shit your late. Atleast tell me how long. Don't drag it by lying. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

people not flushing the toilet after using it really annoys the piss out of me. pardon the pun.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Trying to teach live lessons online. Then the network crashes. Camera stops working. Mic stops working. Kids not responding. All those things lol
Report Post Tip
The media really grind my gears. They are so negative and full of spite. They create uncertainty and put people on a downer. I think they are responsible for people’s mental health at times. They always have a agenda and you can’t trust them.
Report Post Tip
Democrats

And

Republicans

People that are terrible at commerce. Holding up lines, asking "how much does this cost", and buying lotto scratchers. I hate people...

My favorite one, when people are assigned a job then they half ass said job or act like it wasn't their responsibility to do said job. I just went through this with a coworker the other day, she was assigned certain tasks and half assed them and when I rode her ass about it, she complained to the big boss and got herself moved.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

When you proofread something five hundred billion gazillion times but you still end up sounding like a dumbass.... story of my life tbh

Report Post Tip

Another one for the media, the UK media seems to focus far too much on putting people down or peddling insidious hate to people who don't know any better.

Closely followed by the people who tell others what they should and shouldn't do and get offended when you tell them to jog on.

Report Post Tip

The one thing that really grinds my gears. People who eat with their mouths open and/or chomp and slap their gums together.

Makes me sick

Report Post Tip

I don't like it when people put in place a set of rules but then don't follow them. Something of hypocrisy, I guess. If you don't follow your own rules... what's the point of putting them there in the first place?

Report Post Tip

one thing that grinds my gears is, internet overcharging for what their services are really worth.

why charge so uch money for spotty and generally shitty internet reception..

I hate when people are late. I do not mean up to 15 minutes as this academic time.

But agreeing to meet someone at 6 and they come super late, I would just kill them, I sometimes even walk away, go back home.

Like, you are disrespecting my time that I took to meet you, if you can't respect my time to come and meet you, why would I respect yours and wat freaking 30 minutes or longer.

People reclining their seats on planes immediately after the seatbelt signs go off, then doubling down by not moving them back upright when food is served. Honestly, if it was down to me those people would be immediately removed from the aircraft while in flight.

Report Post Tip

People making you look at their children's pictures. Like, I don't care WHATSOEVER about your spawns of Satan. Leave me alone.

On the subject of pictures, when someone shows you a picture of themselves and say that it's a picture of them when they were younger. WELL NO SHIT, SHERLOCK. Of course it's when you were younger! It's impossible to show me a picture of you and say, "that's me in 4 years."

FUCK. ME.

One thing that always grinds my gears, equally, every time is when I'm cruising in the fast lane on the freeway and someone gets into my lane to pass someone in their lane and they stay in my lane, and go slightly faster than the person they passed. It makes me wonder why the fuck they decided to get into my lane in the first place when they aren't going anywhere any faster. Is it just to get in front of that semi that's doing the speed limit?

Report Post Tip

The two abby vs ellie fights in the last of us 2.   Two merciless fighters, killing through so many friends and foe alike, crossing country to fight and kill each other, and both wuss out.  Never been so disappointed in an ending of a game.  

Report Post Tip

The thing that grinds my gears is when people do not listen to the words I say. I don't do it for my health. please listen

Report Post Tip

it really grinds my gears when someone holds the door for me and im like half way across the parking lot. so I have do that awkward run thing. and then still thank them for holding it for me.  

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What really grinds your gears?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL